What are you guys doing ?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I have a wife, 2 1/2 year old daughter, 6 month old son and I'm a manager at my job. That's busy enough! But for about two hours on any day off I'm still plugging away at either Creativerse or Sky Forge.

With that said, and I have said this before, the family knows that when Em-8er comes out with anything playable, I will have 90 minutes a day for it.

Last edited:
Was involved with Path of Exile since closed beta in 2011 right along with Firefall in it's prime. When I saw the writing on the wall for Firefall I concentrated on PoE. Have played other games here and there. Have not done much gaming the last 6 months. Been riding motorcycle every chance I get, doing family stuff, watching The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead among some Marvel shows on Netflix. Etc...

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
Well i have mostly watched tv-shows from Amazon Prime lately (currently watching trough Married with Children pondering how the things said on the show are relevant today as much as back then and having a good laugh.)
Then occasionally playing all types of games from Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: Martyr to Payday 2 then quite possibly later today i'm going to try getting to Defiance 2050, while waiting for a friend of mine to have the time to play Conan Exiles as i made a promise to play with her.
While on the downtime while i'm cooking or waiting for a food delivery i read comics Army of Darkness or Conan or the books i have gotten from Humblebundle.
Then of course taking care of my dog in-between all that, i just take it one day at the time. No reason to worry about tommorrow as worry is one bad councilor when it comes to life.

NoahDVS

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
An icon theme for openSUSE's YaST Control Center, plus some other related work on YaST.
As for games, I've been playing a bunch of RPGs lately. Some Pokemon, Xenonauts (like Cold War era X-Com) and Old School Runescape.

edit: spellin

Last edited:

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
will be 2-3 years before ember gets open beta so best thing to do is not think about the game.
go on whit your life knowing that something good is waiting for you a few years down the line.

right now im just working, fiddling whit miniatures and playing gta5, world of warplanes and soon red dead 2.

NoahDVS

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
I HEARD XENONAUTS 2 IS IN THE MAKING.
I'm personally hoping https://phoenixpoint.info/ will be good when it's released. That game looks great. Xenonauts is a little too hardcore for me as I don't have a lot of experience with that genre. I had to start over 5 times on easy before I didn't feel like I screwed myself from the beginning. By then I had realized I could save and reload at nearly any point. The atmosphere is great though. Ground missions are so tense, especially when breaching a UFO.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
While waiting for the game that will blow peoples minds
In no particular order

Playing games mainly warframe, l4d2 and retro games on console such as yes super mario kart, :D
Watching series such as better get saul, and alot more binge tv which satisfies my eyes and my mind.
Training much running, press ups and pull ups etc mornings apart from weekends because thats pj weekend depending on the weekend to stay in pj or not to stay in pj.

small job same work work almost robotic like work work and run out of work when done to get home asap is my additional training.

Eating that is important... lovely al dente spagetti or whatever mood sometimes dinner time branflakes with mixed seeds and berries hmm I also enjoy tofu they are like small pillows that you eat but not to sleep on!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Have been playing Warframe for quite awhile, now I'm MR 22 and bored...
you play l4d2 can vomit on survivors that is fun i never get bored of that for some reason i imagine its someone i hate and intrinsically feel satisfied even though its short lived strangely but if i get bored of that spitting at survivors is fun too imagine the sight of a camel that spits at you yes you are like that camel who is saying i spit on you to those survivors that also is satisfying for a short time :D

Warframe is fun thing i dont like is the plats to get the warframe slots/weapons because selling ingame is a flood of spam waiting and waiting and that part is boring for me :O

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
today i saw this and thought what if there was such a story to go to the future in em8er in the sky city
but instead of a ship it would be something like the archlight !