unofficial dance request thread:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
mechadrive.com
I would call lexy panterra and tell her to help out on the em8er animation. TWERK DAT THING!!! :eek:
now a group of glow in the dark g-suit and a leg shake rear shake but wait... imagine if the thumpr did this dance :D

I like to see dance moves with some effect like the powder/smoke like effect in holi festivals or auras.
wonder what the different national dancers are around the world would be interesting to see too!

umbrella dance or a dance with some form of prop makes it nice to see sort of like the light saber dance but umbrella is a shield!

Then i wondered how cool would it be to have an electric shock followed by a dance as a skeleton to techno clogging hmm

Last edited:

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
now a group of glow in the dark g-suit and a leg shake rear shake but wait... imagine if the thumpr did this dance :D

I like to see dance moves with some effect like the powder/smoke like effect in holi festivals or auras.
wonder what the different national dancers are around the world would be interesting to see too!

umbrella dance or a dance with some form of prop makes it nice to see sort of like the light saber dance but umbrella is a shield!

Then i wondered how cool would it be to have an electric shock followed by a dance as a skeleton to techno clogging hmm

what happened to pwning games all this weekend?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
mechadrive.com
what happened to pwning games all this weekend?
Sorry real life poops my game life :O
Its even more poop when someone is not feeling hopefully this week!

to continue back to dance

what if our g-suits could inflate and deflate in the dance
and move incredibly fast or slow :D

what if there was a group dance that made people dance and float like they had no gravity

Last edited: