Titles and sub-classes

May 9, 2020
I'll start with my sub class/play-style:

I'd fall into a "long-range artillery" category based off my play style in games like Mech Warrior Online: I love raining death from afar , especially if delivered via missiles!

Long Range AoE damage to deal with mobs/choke points/large targets with multiple hit-points/agile targets style of fighting. I just love watching missiles streak through the air, explosions, and then dozens of numbers pop up on my screen and the panic scrambling for cover my target does.

So far I've seen a missile swarm ability, so I'm pretty confident it's a play-style I'll be able to replicate here!

As for titles I like the idea for gaining a title for completing X , and a small buff while using it, but I wouldn't mind seeing fun titles for completing tasks like "pet a animal 100 times" as well: maybe one can have a flavor title and a buff title at the same time. As for a specific title I wouldn't mind explosive themed ones like "dealt X amount of explosive damage" or "blown up X enemies/environment" to improve my abilities to with missiles with buffs like increased damage/AoE/Missile flight times etc.

Aug 14, 2016
I'll start with my sub class/play-style:

I'd fall into a "long-range artillery" category based off my play style in games like Mech Warrior Online: I love raining death from afar , especially if delivered via missiles!

Long Range AoE damage to deal with mobs/choke points/large targets with multiple hit-points/agile targets style of fighting. I just love watching missiles streak through the air, explosions, and then dozens of numbers pop up on my screen and the panic scrambling for cover my target does.

So far I've seen a missile swarm ability, so I'm pretty confident it's a play-style I'll be able to replicate here!

As for titles I like the idea for gaining a title for completing X , and a small buff while using it, but I wouldn't mind seeing fun titles for completing tasks like "pet a animal 100 times" as well: maybe one can have a flavor title and a buff title at the same time. As for a specific title I wouldn't mind explosive themed ones like "dealt X amount of explosive damage" or "blown up X enemies/environment" to improve my abilities to with missiles with buffs like increased damage/AoE/Missile flight times etc.
Because of my old Armored Core days, I still call builds like that "Missile boats". Because that was the code name we in the community give to any mech in the game that only used missiles and rockets as weapons. And the two main sub-classes of missile boats was nukers (only fire a few missiles but those missiles do a ton of damage) and hwachas (mechs that can fire most of, if not all of, their missiles at once).