Not open for further replies.

Anrothan

Ark Liege
Ark Liege
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
Guys, I can not stress how much I love this community for the support. I freaking LOVED FF Alpha, was a founder, and although I forgot my login info lol, I never looked back due to the direction it went. But this, This is truely amazing and I would like to take this take to thank you all, not as a dev, or anything, because I am just like you all. I am the voice of the guys in the back, the commoner, the average joe.. I seriously love you ALL for this.

I say this with tears in my eyes, because I had so many good memories with my friends and its almost nostalgic to get this so I can replicate that feeling.

So from the bottom of my heart, Thank you, EVERYONE for this. You all have no Idea how good you have made me feel <3

Love you all
-Big Bud

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Likewise, I'm so Happy that the community merged, not many communities are as good as this one ;)

Patch notes:
Community merged
Playable mockup funded
^.^

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
NOW NOW BIG BUD.
DON'T GO ALL SISSY IN HERE *sniff* *sniff* AND WIPE THOSE *sniff* MANLY TEARS OF YOURS
*sniff* *sniff*
THIS IS THE MOST BADASS FUNDING EVER.
NOW SOMEBODY GIMME A BEAR HUG. THESE MANLY PROUD TEARS GONNA DROP LIKE A WATER FALL.

(cries in EXPLOSION)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hands down the best community i have been in, i have also had a lot of technical help/advice here much appreciated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.