The Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
At least when Frank Klepacki makes music to a fantasy realm it sounds fantasic and magical. I have no idea why they used a basic orchestra with such limited range for Middle-earth making it sound like something ment for a intro to a opera instead of something truely magical and fantastic. But it could be just the sound quality messing it all up.

At least when Frank Klepacki makes music to a fantasy realm it sounds fantasic and magical. I have no idea why they used a basic orchestra with such limited range for Middle-earth making it sound like something ment for a intro to a opera instead of something truely magical and fantastic. But it could be just the sound quality messing it all up.
BFME is back from 2006 (or thats when it was released for PC in the EU). and its less about magic, its ABOUT MOTHERFUCKING DWARVES - THEY DONT NEED SOME STUPID MAGIC, THEY ONLY NEED SOME GOOD OL'E AXES AND HAMMERS TO SMASH SOME HEADS!
And it was obviously made by EA Los Angeles - and it runs on SAGE (Strategy Action Game Engine) which also was used for C&C Generals and C&C 3. (and i dont think the budget was too big too)

Status
Not open for further replies.