The Last Post Wins

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AgentSmith5150, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

i know, nut more than the half of my class is total shit, even the girls and boys from my pacour training are more adult. (and they're all a head shorter then me, and probably more then 2 yeas younger)

2. neonserge

neonserge Well-Known Member

walnuts are best in cake/bread and pizza
    [​IMG]

but what about the other nuts you say....?

3. neonserge

4. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

5. neonserge

Everyone has their own path, a person might have a lot of challenges and obstacles to overcome and lead them
    to becoming more mature by their experiences. Then it could be partly down to upbringing and even what their main influences were at a younger age etc

Eventually even if its later years the maturity could just happen as a result from a difficult time, a health issue, a loss of someone, a partner, a new job, a baby etc etc

But some might not ever change and they will stay as they are until the end!

6. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

source

A shop in Toronto, Canada, Korea Town where they make tiny, addictive, walnut-shaped cakes filled with creams. Bloor Street, Toronto, Ontario, August 2005.

and if you enjoy that sort of thing... here is a whole playlist of similar videos or different items
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MsYumi729/videos

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    neonserge likes this.
  7. neonserge

[​IMG]
    this would of been neat in firefall to reach towards hidden loot and blend with some trees!

8. neonserge

[​IMG]
    a long day at work, because work is important!

9. SunderPlunder

SunderPlunder Well-Known Member

10. neonserge

what lvl of crazy are we talking about?

11. SunderPlunder

SunderPlunder Well-Known Member

Gory and grabs you by the balls suspense..... but the part on the big abandoned ship and in the caves starts to become dull....

12. neonserge

[​IMG]
    the ship crew escape!!!