The Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
That's treating the symptom instead of the disease.
And how the fuck does it lower body weight? All that thing does is removing undigested food. There are pills and other stuff on the market that doesn't require surgery that can take a person's cravings for eating away.

Yeah, if you are so big that you need a forklift to get out bed, I guess this makes sense since I guess drug & psychology therapy failed on you.

It like when really fat people get liposuction. And then a few months or years later they are just as fat.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
That's treating the symptom instead of the disease.
And how the fuck does it lower body weight? All that thing does is removing undigested food. There are pills and other stuff on the market that doesn't require surgery that can take a person's cravings for eating away.

Yeah, if you are so big that you need a forklift to get out bed, I guess this makes sense since I guess drug & psychology therapy failed on you.

It like when really fat people get liposuction. And then a few months or years later they are just as fat.
I just like the animation of the video :D i could see it done in reverse towards feeding people at a petrol station or as some call it gas station. They would have direct-feed stations the nozzle placed directly into there stomach and get fed super fast then they would rush off to work and could continue talking on their mobile phones the down side is they might have to poop earlier hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.