The Chosen have migrated servers!

Discussion in 'Fan art, Fanfic, and other Fan creations!' started by NanoTechnician, Mar 20, 2017 at 12:30 AM.

1. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

how is multiplayer like?
    The whole strike team gimmick reminds me of skyforge which also did that. Be a god, send out who followers to do stuff, get rewards if successful, rinse and repeat. So that part doesn't interest me any. Skyforge showed me how boring that gets after repetition.

It sounds like ME:A multiplayer really sounds like it's modeled on the early days of warframe. Waves of targets with optional goals that pop up randomly.

2. NanoTechnician

NanoTechnician Emberite - T.H.M.P.R.

4 people only, wave attacks in three different levels of difficulty (Bronze, Silver & Gold). A bit laggy when jumping to platforms and enemies slide around (maybe it's my ping) and aim down sights shooting is not PlanetSide2 sharp. The maps are kinda small and the spawn locations of the enemy are predictable. Reminds me of Warframe classes without the path map style. Kinda feels like pay to win getting the boxes (via purchasable real world money to get MP credits or you grind them), boxes contents are random but give you XP boosts, character and weapon boosts. Apparently, if you own other bioware games it gives you special ingame loots. I don't like the third person play at all but was ok with it in FF (maybe it's the location of the fixed camera position). You have skill trees to shred enemies better (shields and health) and you really need a team that has everything covered and this is where the matchmaking is a let down.

TBH, you don't buy ME:A to get the multiplayer, the story is great but if it didn't have a history to support it as a franchise it would be unsatisfying.