Suggestion: Can we possibly get pre-built rooms?

Feb 20, 2017
What i mean is module rooms rather than making a box and putting stuff inside it. What i suggest is in build mode have node type rooms and when u go to place them they all have a pre defined room plan. What this entails say Ike a put down a main pod which has enough room to put in it a few preplaceble nodules for a medbay a armory and a garagebay.

What the purpose of this idea is to clean up clutter and stuff and reduce server load and,also you can build a roof on the top and place a rail launcher on it to help with travel and such and more ideas, even put a build time on main base so when u place somthing you better put it where u want and have a option to spend ember coins *redbeans* to speed up the build process. :D im just havina swell idea to have a simulation room and target range in the basement

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
I don't mind your idea...but...I don't recommend the "pay to speed up the build" portion of it since this game is going to be b2p instead of f2p. It wouldn't bother me much...if...the mechanic is one where the cost to speed up the build is in game currency, doesn't cost alot, and doesn't speed up the build very much (basically a small currency/resource sink). However being a small sink and not speeding up the build alot, then probably not worth doing unless it cuts down a sink someplace else.

Feb 20, 2017
I don't mind your idea...but...I don't recommend the "pay to speed up the build" portion of it since this game is going to be b2p instead of f2p. It wouldn't bother me much...if...the mechanic is one where the cost to speed up the build is in game currency, doesn't cost alot, and doesn't speed up the build very much (basically a small currency/resource sink). However being a small sink and not speeding up the build alot, then probably not worth doing unless it cuts down a sink someplace else.
oh i hadnt thought of that so you would think it would be better to go the route of lost cost 1/3 only speed up once sorta route of pay2win sorta thing? i like that idea more it would make it worth it to wait to speed up until the end rahter thanthe moment its built kinda thing :O

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
oh i hadnt thought of that so you would think it would be better to go the route of lost cost 1/3 only speed up once sorta route of pay2win sorta thing? i like that idea more it would make it worth it to wait to speed up until the end rahter thanthe moment its built kinda thing :O
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Could you give me an example? Thanks!

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
I am unclear what the point of housing is in a shooter wargame, not saying I am against the idea but are there going to be enough people wanting player housing to warrent spending the tiny dev teams hours designing something that has nothing to do with the FPS wargame?