Star Wars Battlefront 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
Man I loved the gameplay and performance of the game. just smooth and a lot of fun. But, I got my refund today. The problem I have with the game is that it didn't have a server browser and the progression system sucked. The server browser is important to me cause I can go to a familiar server where they have the rotation of maps I like or only one map 24/7, what ever. With the lobby system you can only play what the system randomly picks for you and guess what, most times is the same dam map. So I would stay around but most times people would leave the lobby after round was over so I was left with an empty lobby. Forced to search for another again and guess what map we would play again? yeah the same one I just did. ehhh, tired of that. Now the progression system is just bs. They rank up with drops. SO people can rank up way the heck faster than you by purchasing crates. Pay to progress basically. I just want a normal progression like Battlefield 2 for example. wtf is this? I don't know man this new games are just not impressive at all. Not to mention that it has gambling involved. Cause when you buy the crates it can give you gold, purple, just different kinds of tiers. Everyone wants the gold so every takes a gamble. IM afraid that EA will be in a lot of trouble cause gambling is illegal in a lot of countries and I believe one of them is investigating this game. Well, I'm out and I feel terrible cause the game it self is amazing

Last edited:

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
If i can speak in rather colorfull vulgar way. It's like certain group with in EA decided to get drunk with power, ego and quite possibly something stronger than moonshine. Then in their drunken stupor thought running trough everything with their pants down soiling absolutely every aspect of the game in some way or the other stuffing their soiled crap in to a box with a price tag. But they left this box in day-light and the obnoxious stench traveled far and wide as this group was caught in the next room with their pants down in absolute worst hangover of hangovers hastely exclaiming:"It wasn't us!" unleashing the shit storm of finger pointing that is most likely happening inside EA right now. As heads will roll the same way as it did with ME:A.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
If i can speak in rather colorfull vulgar way. It's like certain group with in EA decided to get drunk with power, ego and quite possibly something stronger than moonshine. Then in their drunken stupor thought running trough everything with their pants down soiling absolutely every aspect of the game in some way or the other stuffing their soiled crap in to a box with a price tag. But they left this box in day-light and the obnoxious stench traveled far and wide as this group was caught in the next room with their pants down in absolute worst hangover of hangovers hastely exclaiming:"It wasn't us!" unleashing the shit storm of finger pointing that is most likely happening inside EA right now. As heads will roll the same way as it did with ME:A.
This could be a good music video i can see it :D

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
LOL I read in the steam community that EA has gotten a lot of hate in reddit. Also they disabled the gambling aspect of the game. Basically micro transactions that have some kind of a slot machine feel to it. You are not in control of what you get. You just buy a crate and what ever you get out of it is a roll of the dice. That has been disabled hahahah

Dec 15, 2016
Basically micro transactions that have some kind of a slot machine feel to it. You are not in control of what you get. You just buy a crate and what ever you get out of it is a roll of the dice.
Sadly, any online game be it mobile or PC has this slot machine in the form of crates/bundles/boxes or whatever and chances are, it’s like those promo product ads that you see on TV; you have to buy a lot of those “boxes” to get a chance to win the item you want. You can just buy it directly if it’s available on the shop but that costs a lot of $$$.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
yup, not looking good for EA. I tell you what if they get rid of it I might buy it again cause I had no problems with the game other than not having a server browser. It played and performed amazingly well. But, the loot and progression just made no sense in my head. I knew there was something wrong with it. Anyway I saw this today

Status
Not open for further replies.