Some Ideas, From Playermodel & Abilitys to Vanity Armor.

Koba

Deepscanner
Jun 11, 2017
Germany
Hello. (My english is not the best, sorry)
i got some Ideas for Ember.

[Playermodel]
In any case you can play as an Male / Female Adult. But i would really like to play as an Teenager, or an Shota (Like in the Anime, where all of the younger Boys and Girls are OP as hell) And an fully customisable Avatar would be nice too, so everybody can be different. And i hope the Female Avatar will get boobie-Physics.

[Vanity Armor]
Like in Firefall, i would really enjoy to just throw away all of my money and decorate my Avatar with a Helmet, Glasses, Pumpkin... In Ember i would Enjoy to put Sticker on the Mech, Color it, give it a flag and some nice Glasses. I Would really enjoy that.

[Mech Abilitys]
Hopefully, there is an Sniper Mech. But it would be good, when he gets like a "turret" mode, or an Fortification, where he can deal more damage, be more Accurate etc.

Thats it.
If i get more Ideas, i will post them Here.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
A sniper mech would be nice for sure!!!

Decals, badges holographic layers, shades and various colours etc etc yes got to look the part right?

With the player model i am not sure... if i had to guess it would be adult shaped where you can perhaps change the height and other available customization features hmm.