So why have i had a mail from Ember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PCMasterReece

With this above, a total sanction of the action taken by the Ember CEO, I'm out. Good luck, Ember. I wish you the best.

Mr. Kern, for your records, please subtract one from the Change.org support signatures.

Thank you.
Well I'm not going to lie, if you will run away from this just because of a little message spam on the Firefall forums.
Then you were never truly invested in this game in the first place and were most likely never going to actually play it, to leave over such a minor thing is quite sad but if thats what you feel you need to do, we won't stop you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

DeadDuck

Jul 27, 2016
Well I'm not going to lie, if you will run away from this just because of a little message spam on the Firefall forums.
Then you were never truly invested in this game in the first place and were most likely never going to actually play it, to leave over such a minor thing is quite sad but if thats what you feel you need to do, we won't stop you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out
Just as an FYI to everyone, I updated my original graph posted, post #26. It's now 100% live, fully updating image that shows historical active forum members and does a simple 1-year prediction (regression) and a "time to live," or time to 0, calculation when such a solution exists. If you think it needs more data, then wait... the image updates itself automatically every 60 seconds. It's not biased because its only data. It doesn't always say its gonna die. Yesterday for while it predicted 700 active members in 1 year... So, make of it what you will.

P

PCMasterReece

Just as an FYI to everyone, I updated my original graph posted, post #26. It's now 100% live, fully updating image that shows historical active forum members and does a simple 1-year prediction (regression) and a "time to live," or time to 0, calculation when such a solution exists (when Ember looks like it's dieing, from a chartist point of view). If you think it needs more data, then wait... the image updates itself automatically every 60 seconds. It's not biased because its only data. It doesn't always say its gonna die. Yesterday for while it predicted 700 active members in 1 year... So, make of it what you will.
I thought you were leaving mate?
I mean you ain't interested so why do you keep coming back, You are like DarkCisum, you whine and whine and whine about this little message spam (yes it wasn't the greatest thing they could of done but it caused a huge surge of signatures and forum sign ups) but you still come back, you still participate. If you have noticed on this forum people have come here not to suddenly walk away over small things but because we believe this will happen.

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria
I thought you were leaving mate?
I mean you ain't interested so why do you keep coming back, You are like DarkCisum, you whine and whine and whine about this little message spam (yes it wasn't the greatest thing they could of done but it caused a huge surge of signatures and forum sign ups) but you still come back, you still participate. If you have noticed on this forum people have come here not to suddenly walk away over small things but because we believe this will happen.
I think you meant darkbyke

Sandsnake

Deepscanner
Jul 28, 2016
Tell me what I have to do to prove I'm not a shill. I would suggest some things, but, you could make the argument that I pre-arranged the proof, so, you tell me. Something that's possible for anyone who isn't a shill to do, but random in that I couldn't have prepped for it ahead of time.

I will also add that I really don't care for the ones who've decided except that what you do here only makes it worse because it happened so much on FF forums. You (a numer of you) aren't respecting my right to have a voice and an opinion. Its so simple, just say "Your opinion is noted" and let it be. People will decide for themselves and what will be, will be.
Except when your opinion is presented as rational fact, based on misleading, ambiguous data with no correlation and a statistically insignificant set size. Then when presented with counter arguments that are rational and unemotional, you fall to the tactic of claiming attack on your person, when it is your methodology that is shown to not only be suspect and devoid of actual use, but actively misleading and biased. You then try to fend off statements regarding your opinion as it being factual, while using the argument that they are just your opinions. Wow, cognitive dissonance much?

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
Just as an FYI to everyone, I updated my original graph posted, post #26. It's now 100% live, fully updating image that shows historical active forum members and does a simple 1-year prediction (regression) and a "time to live," or time to 0, calculation when such a solution exists. If you think it needs more data, then wait... the image updates itself automatically every 60 seconds. It's not biased because its only data. It doesn't always say its gonna die. Yesterday for while it predicted 700 active members in 1 year... So, make of it what you will.
700 active members, on a forum with no game attached to it, just shitposters and shits and giggles, I think that is fairly good actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.