Slow progress

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
the latest build was just a merge of the gameplay of the second last demo over to the copa map.
I hate to say this but from how it looks currently it does until an update!

I would like to add a little to this conversation. Let's say, some youtuber, makes a praising review of em8er and Mark's workflow. Are we or are we not, allowed to post this to the forum or the Discord?
Well everyone loves praise and good reviews unlike bad one's. So if we can have good communication with our devs we can help them with more potential good reviews as they improve the game!

Think more focus on the Em8er and smaller time on the twutter makes sense.

Dam13n

Mar 4, 2019
Think more focus on the Em8er and smaller time on the twutter makes sense.
Amen.

but.... Then no double standards either, i can show enough posts on this forum praising Mark on some podcast, or commentary where he rambled about different topics. It's either all ok, or non of it is.

It's the code and all...

We either are or aren't allowed to talk about outside influences and reviews on the project and the one in charge.

Because if we are not allowed to discuss when foots end in mouths but if, let's say in the future, a lot of positive publicity goes around about the leader, his activism and what that means for this project.

That would be some of the most blatant hypocrisy, only some would be capable of.

Last edited:

Dam13n

Mar 4, 2019
Let me step into the dragons' cave, Mark.

How on earth do you think you can replace the Firefall fans, with your twitter twats?

We've been waiting for your game, for what? Fifteen years, twenty, i lost count. Do you really think the one's who love you, for enabling them. In their entitled attitudes, for agreeing with them, on their ideals, no matter how far they go, as long as it destroys their enemy. Do you think they know loyalty?

Do you really think, they won't turn on you, the moment it's convenient?

Do you really think, Twitter twats are in any way a substitute for Firefall fans?

Look at me, seriously.

I am nothing but a Firecat, a glorified crash test dummy but, as an Ares pilot, i can turn your army against you, anytime i want... Your silver tongue is nothing compared to mine. I am Ares.

Debate me, if you got the balls.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Debate me, if you got the balls.
I have many in my collection, marbles, tennis balls, ping pong balls, golf balls and soya balls balls and moth balls and more in my secret storage unit.

Have i made myself clear, or do i need to fetch another bottle of rum?
You need a carrot its good for you!

How on earth do you think you can replace the Firefall fans, with your twitter twats?
All the twutterings and towooterings some are owls and some are chirpy there is much noises.
More noises for better Em8er is better noise i have to agree.

Dam13n

Mar 4, 2019
All the twutterings and towooterings some are owls and some are chirpy there is much noises.
More noises for better Em8er is better noise i have to agree.
I don't feel we're asking for much here, just a decent update cycle. Small things, anything will do. Jump in the game with us Grummz. Why spend time on Twitter, when you could just chat in your own game.

Firefall fans have proven time and time again that we have a lot of patience and are willing to put up with a lot of bs. You got to meet us some of the way man, like come on.

Don't cater to the wrong crowd Mark. You won't like the outcome.
You're grown ass man, i shouldn't have to tell you to "choose your friends wisely".