Recognition for the good works of all

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Wondered about the forum and how such titles / achievements could boost the way we are recognized and have nice things added to attain.

I saw that we have titles but could this go even towards tags / achievements in the forum such as those who have reached the 113th Reaper etc etc

The 113th Reaper Division is an informal title for those forum members who have fought the good fight against boredom

Think its fair to have titles/achievements/ranks for others here are a few suggestions:

[Reaper Bug Hunters]
Bugoff.png

The bug hunters who protect Em8er and stop strange anomalies from destroying our world!

[Spamadon Force X]
spamadon.png
Elite Spam units using overwhelming tactics against overwhelming odds!

Etc etc

That way we could have as an example bug hunters title would translate ingame to a badge in their achievement so that the forum plays a part as it helps the game too.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
For what though would need to be evaluated. Not sure what can be added on the forum too.
What if you get the achievement or tag just in forum that would be a Supreme seal near it and if you do it in both forum and ingame it turns to legendary.

Your ingame name goes down in the Codex of Em8erverse to the achievement / tag and if more people do that it unlocks something for the community such as an aura effect etc.

Here is a thought looking at the forum areas such as:

Social list:

- Spamadon (Good humor and weird spams, ingame finding many Em8erdons luring them into enemy territory)

- 113th Reapers (Combination of entertainment to info in Em8er forum, and ingame this would be the same by using Emoji / gestures initiating a common greeting /welcoming them also providing useful things such as Bp to data recordings for their objective / collection etc.

- Wraith Jiver (Those who dance and bring the party in game & placed music videos in forum too)

Builds / fashion list:

- Tactical Ace (They put down builds of Meks to pilots in forum and showcase this ingame too.

- Core Style (Fashion styles for various folks shown in forum and taking part in Em8er fashion event scene.

Bug Reporting / Demo play:

Reaper Bug Hunters (Putting it out in the forums and finding it ingame too)

Prototype Alpha/Beta (You are important to the field work we do and as a prototype you are the very first to move across the world of Em8er and bring feedback to the team. This is to those involved in testing the demo ingame and providing feedback in forum)

There could be more such as for class specific and pets, vehicle collectors etc etc just spewing ideas

I'd really like to know what others have in mind too?

I wish I could find Force Council's old site and how they did clan medals. It would be the perfect guideline to what is being discussed here.
Do you know or have kept in contact from anyone from the site who could help?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
- 113th Reapers (Combination of entertainment to info in Em8er forum, and ingame this would be the same by using Emoji / gestures initiating a common greeting /welcoming them also providing useful things such as Bp to data recordings for their objective / collection etc.

- Wraith Jiver (Those who dance and bring the party in game & placed music videos in forum too)

Builds / fashion list:

- Tactical Ace (They put down builds of Meks to pilots in forum and showcase this ingame too.

- Core Style (Fashion styles for various folks shown in forum and taking part in Em8er fashion event scene.

Bug Reporting / Demo play:

Reaper Bug Hunters (Putting it out in the forums and finding it ingame too)

Do you know or have kept in contact from anyone from the site who could help?

100% agreed for the current position of development. Would add incentives to more activity. Then the fashion one is nice due to only getting it through paid support to Em-8ER. Either subbed or buying skins. Reaper bug hunters is a great title for that purpose!

I do not have any current way to contact the designer/founder anymore. Even reached out to mutual old acquaintances. No luck.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I do not have any current way to contact the designer/founder anymore. Even reached out to mutual old acquaintances. No luck.
I hope someone will be able to help otherwise we can just stick our heads together and come up with something even better hopefully!