Projected PC System Requirements

Aug 22, 2017
Hi, I'm curious if there is a list of system requirments projected for when the game is released? I'm running old tech currently and wondering if i will have to build an entirely new PC from scratch just to play this game when it releases? Are there any other thread regarding this subject i can be directed to?

Jan 26, 2022
We're talking 2024-2025 at the very least if that if the devs hurry their butt off to get this thing out the door. PC requirements won't be a thing to worry about for a hot minute.

Vel

Archon
Nov 13, 2018
Except for Grummz, the devs are all part timers; the Kickstarter is when they plan to hire full time

Aug 22, 2017
I guess I stiil have time then. You predict 2024-2025? I suspected much sooner, but i get that they are part timers, so there is only some much they can do. I have Zero experience/knowledge of software programming and development, so I'm being patient. I hope my measly Monthly Patreon subscription is being well used lol, devs need coffee! Thanks for the replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Ark Liege
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hi, I'm curious if there is a list of system requirments projected for when the game is released? I'm running old tech currently and wondering if i will have to build an entirely new PC from scratch just to play this game when it releases? Are there any other thread regarding this subject i can be directed to?
There was a test done on a $250 build, this should give us an idea.

Vel

Archon
Nov 13, 2018
I guess I stiil have time then. You predict 2024-2025? I suspected much sooner, but i get that they are part timers, so there is only some much they can do. I have Zero experience/knowledge of software programming and development, so I'm being patient. I hope my measly Monthly Patreon subscription is being well used lol, devs need coffee! Thanks for the replies.
The basic idea is to get a "vertical slice" of the game working for the kickstarter - like a slice of pie tells you what the rest of the pie tastes like, a vertical slice is a small piece of the game that'll indicate what it's about. Originally planned as "do some mining, then upgrade", it was changed recently to "fight a giant kaiju".
After the kickstarter, then they'll finish out/flesh out the rest of the game/bake the rest of the pie. We might see the full game 2-3 years after the end of the kickstarter