Anrothan

Ark Liege
Ark Liege
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
Ayyyyy,

Im Anrothan, in here and on Discord group. I just wanted to say welcome everyone and glad to see everyone here and excited to get this started.

So, Tell us about yourself and just intro for the lulz!

My name is Pete, and I heard of this through Mark and word of mouth. I played FF for Alpha and beta, and quit during the 1st wee of release. I just hope this game goes as awesome as vanilla FF was :)

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Hi, I'm Joe
simply just Joe
I grown man whom puberty hasn't met its end yet

but ya'll can call me Yahshua if ya want

I never played FF but had my eyes on it for a long time, but still, I came to late :(
A review from Steam kicked my butt to Ember lol
and yes, I too hope Ember becomes how the old folks described FF to me.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Man, I really wish people had a chance to play Firefall when it first started out. It was so much better in Closed Beta and even the start of Open Beta.

Oh yeah, name's Greg. I was the NCO that lost the title for speaking my mind when things went down hill.

Jul 27, 2016
San Jose, Calif
I played FF when it was Kern's baby. I'll play the spots off of Ember if it is half as good as the old Firefall. If you can get the combat to run as smoothly as beta FF, I am there.

My name is Gabi and I have played Firefall since alpha. I used to love it a lot how it was at that point: challenging, fun and it encourage you to team up with other players as every MMO should do. It had a lot of inconsistencies and problems, but I still loved it. I stoped playing it after many changes that made it too easy and single player orientated. I wish you good luck with the new project because I want to have same feeling again but with a better game and with lot more content.

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
Names Btabc. I played FF when it was in CB and it was great! Had a path and then started straying from that path to where it's at currently. I am mostly quiet and reserved so HOPEFULLY there aren't people that can say too many bad things about myself (avoided fights and such) and did a lot of tribal drawings and other drawings for FF Fan Art page. Will hold off on drawing anything for here until more's finished :).

ARES Five-Five

The Dollar Club
Jul 27, 2016
ARES Five-Five, I got the email that was spammed across all the Firefall community (I joined Firefall a year ago, so I'm late to the party). I stopped playing when 1) I beat all the content other than "dailies", and 2) Mammoth abilities got nerfed!

And yes, my username is essentially a fan character from Firefall. Can she be integrated into Ember lore? I can't wait to find out! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.