On a scale of 1 - 10 how hyped are you?

nashfan

Jun 26, 2017
If this game has zones like the original Firefall in the first beta area where you had tiers of gear thats when I had the most fun I hope it does something like that.

Jul 28, 2016
spiralofhope.com
I was here for the first few days of its tentative discussion on its possibility. I don't get hyped like other people do.

I took a break for a year, and I'm back to check things out. Maybe that's changed.

I'm *really* disappointed that the game got funded. This sounds bad, but one of my main interests was that it be funded in pieces, each one proving development progress. Each step of funding would be a threat.. a fire lit behind the asses of the team.

I also have strong concerns about a mockup being released and people judging the gameplay on that. @Grummz It's been mentioned but needs to be very strongly repeated that the engine won't be made in that and it's just a way to show off the models, some gameplay and one of the major events.

I'm hyped enough to start worrying about needing to upgrade my computer for this. Enough to read through my old threads and recent ones. Enough to reply with some moderate consideration. So what is that for me, maybe an 8?

Some part of me wonders if I should have pushed my involvement from the beginning, since I knew this project would happen. I considered today if I should pursue this as a significant project. That would make this an 11.

.. although perhaps you didn't mean to use the word "hype", which is a negative.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Pc performance has been an open discussion just within the last three weeks in another section of the forums. You're most likely going to be quite alright.

Literally everyone here is shocked that it took only three milestones to get the pre-kickstarter funded and rolling. But it still was three steps taking over a year. Have faith, my friend. You will not be disappointed.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
dude, I'm so hyped I'm already playing em-8er in my head... anyone else done that? lol just day dream thumping in em-8er? gotta love it.

Nalessa

Commander
Jan 6, 2017
Belgium
Hype? Not really any since next to no gameplay footage is out.

But that doesn't mean I don't keep an eye on Em8er, it sounds promising and that landing and random animations of the suit looks pretty cool, but really need much more then that to get any real hype going.