October the 12th Project Genom launches Early Access on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
damn, golden founder pack for 120 bucks...... for that a F*CKING TORGUE BE ON THE WALL OF FAME

I'm gonna feel sry for Grummz xD
@Grummz Can I not give you 200 bucks at the next Backer? xP

Jul 26, 2016
That's cool.

I guess that means they feel they got enough of a game to actually go on Early Access.

I noticed CookieDuster and a few others I recognized is a mod over there now.

Bl4ckhunter

Jul 26, 2016
Can you allready play it via steam? or you gotta wait the release ?
if you buy a founder pack you can already play through steam, not much point as there's going to be a server wipe in a month, still if you don't care about early access perks you could nab a "baze pack" or basic founder pack for 18$ wich probably will be cheaper than the early access and it should come with a set of perks of it's own like a bit of cash currency, an "itemobox" which i totally ignore what it is, a "device" which i think is a pet robot of sorts judging by the image and a vehicle-pet hybrid if i'm interpreting their page correctly, i don't know if they're actually in the game yet.

Last edited:

KingPauli

Jul 28, 2016
if you buy a founder pack you can already play through steam, not much point as there's going to be a server wipe in a month, still if you don't care about early access perks you could nab a "baze pack" or basic founder pack for 18$ wich probably will be cheaper than the early access and it should come with a set of perks of it's own like a bit of cash currency, an "itemobox" which i totally ignore what it is, a "device" which i think is a pet robot of sorts judging by the image and a vehicle-pet hybrid if i'm interpreting their page correctly, i don't know if they're actually in the game yet.
Guess I gotta wait for the early acces and spent 50 bucks there instead

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany

KingPauli

Jul 28, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.