Nostalrius Dev, Etiakor, Joins Em-8ER as Lead Server Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Read this from the emails for the main site. Was waiting for something to pop here. It's called faith in Grummz!! Seriously, the exe's and other packs going out in the near future. The site advancement. Warmachine looking good! lol So much is moving and the excitement is tangible. If it weren't for the fact I love winter so much, I'd be wishing every day it was March already. Great addition and welcome to the party, Etiakor!! Great to have you here.

Dracomon

Base Commander
Ark Liege
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Martinique
HYPE! I'm so hyped for this game I could wait patiently for months and donate as frequently as I can, comment on posts and jump with excitement when we reach a milestone and announcement is made!

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
I get it that a lot of you are hyped, but remember what happened to NMS...
Don't get me wrong, Em-8er will be great; but don't expect too much at the beginning.
Keep calm, and be patient.
I appreciate that. Luckily the marketing arm of the Em-8ER team is very aware of what went wrong with the presentation-to-product problems of NMS, and we understand how to avoid it.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I appreciate that. Luckily the marketing arm of the Em-8ER team is very aware of what went wrong with the presentation-to-product problems of NMS, and we understand how to avoid it.
AND BULLSH*TING "INGAME FOOTAGE" TRAILER. PROJECT GENOM TRAILER (any many more) ARE JUST DISGUSTING
*vomits in german*

Dec 6, 2016
"The inspiration for Em-8ER’s server stems from a conversation between Em-8ER’s Creative Director (Mark Kern, former Team Lead, vanilla WoW) and Gabe Newell (Co-founder, Valve), several years ago."

TDIL. How interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.