Next Donation

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know when is the next one by any chance? Also does anyone know how to get those sexy ribbons? I thought I was getting one last time and I didn't. Cause I had no idea what I was doing. Please let me know how it works.

luigisnipes

Firstclaimer
Aug 23, 2016
Anyone know when is the next one by any chance? Also does anyone know how to get those sexy ribbons? I thought I was getting one last time and I didn't. Cause I had no idea what I was doing. Please let me know how it works.
Not sure but i was told soon . Lets hope for the best and keep pending they post news in discord and i think in forums too.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
ah, ok Ill wait for next donation and try to get the higher tiers. thank you guys. I wish there was some kind of way to link my daughter, wife and mine donation into one so we get something as a family. cause getting something for each is a lot of money for me anyway. But, I'll try.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
ah, ok Ill wait for next donation and try to get the higher tiers. thank you guys. I wish there was some kind of way to link my daughter, wife and mine donation into one so we get something as a family. cause getting something for each is a lot of money for me anyway. But, I'll try.

What if there was a multi-pack discount

Its cool that the whole family is supporting, mine are too busy and real life things can get quite expensive for sure ;O

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
oh man YES a multi pack discount please. I would kill for that. 3 of us is a lot of money for everything. lol every time I upgrade PC's, thats 3 PC's. every time there'ss a new game, that's 3 games i have to buy omg ehhh. I only wish they had that family pack. that would be a dream come true and thank you panda for the idea. I know everyone listens to you here. I'll hope and wait on that.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
oh man YES a multi pack discount please. I would kill for that. 3 of us is a lot of money for everything. lol every time I upgrade PC's, thats 3 PC's. every time there'ss a new game, that's 3 games i have to buy omg ehhh. I only wish they had that family pack. that would be a dream come true and thank you panda for the idea. I know everyone listens to you here. I'll hope and wait on that.
Thanks, although doubt everyone listens to me especially when i am in a good mood for turd posting :p
Multi packs/family packs make sense to me for those who want to buy for their friends/loved one's even clan members etc etc

There are things like groupon, wowcher website, lets say at certain times of the year or special events there are ways to have a chance of getting vouchers to redeem e.g 15% off or whatever it could be for a specific pack or item but there is a certain amount for example 100 voucher once these are gone they are gone until another opportunity appears.

Lets also say you purchased a pack of some kind that its value is higher by itself or by the total amount of multipack purchased which qualifies you to get a small deduction on your next purchase if made for next time.

Even the buy one get one free for certain items?

Personally like the loyalty scheme that is really nice to make a pool of point towards something we like to have.

perhaps certain packs qualifies you to have free points to add to your virtual currency

e.g. Inferno pack + bonus 280 virtual currency.
e.g Ultimate galactic space cat pack + bonus 600 virtual currency and a Kaiju cat badge
kaiju cat badge meows everytime you have defeated a kaiju!

just thoughts :D