New website launched: www.em8er.com

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Bacterial

Bacterial Deepscanner

maybe its a weird trick with my MagicMouse, idk.

2. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna Kaiju Slayer

The website looks great!
    Also joined the mailing list ;)

TheDragonMonkey, engjang and Mahdi like this.
  3. Nizuul

Nizuul Player One

New site looks sharp!

Mahdi likes this.
  4. McFini

McFini Member

Nifty looking site! Was sorta meandering through and then I got to the frames section... Light frames, here I come!

EvilKitten and Faeryl like this.
  5. Sgt.Smoker

Sgt.Smoker New Member

I've tried to play 'Firefall' today .. i just reached level 10 and figured out that an unbridgeable quest wasnt really there .. so i was really Disapointed about that and my little sister too so i've looked for an fix or something but now im here and i'm really excited :) i hope that this game becomes true ♥

6. scorpion449

scorpion449 New Member

Really beautiful website. I just read the story of ember for the first time and it looks to me that we are going to be the bad guys?. I mean, according to the story, we discover a new planet called ember and encountered Tsi-hu and we start a war on their planet? Doesn't it sound like we are bullying them because obviously we would always win. Why dont it be that both races found a new planet but humans got there first and they came and tried to claim the planet for themselves to mine because they are so greedy and then thats when the war started.

7. Maven

Maven Boss Boss Max Kahuna

I suggest reading this: http://crixa.io/2016/08/the-tsihu-first-contact/
    Especially the last few paragraphs. There's more to the story of the Gatestriders than just sheer greed.

8. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Kaiju Slayer

they think they are good we think we are good we are just as bad as each other :O
    i hope there is more to the story i like a good story!

9. scorpion449

scorpion449 New Member

ohh thanks, i didnt see this one at first

10. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

Now I see what Maven means about the change in tone! Will work on it in future after we get more of the art demo working in Unreal.

Vecchio, engjang and NanoTechnician like this.
  11. EvilKitten

EvilKitten Gatestrider - Firstclaimer

And what is wrong with that? I think you can create a powerful narrative that might be lost if we have to always play the "good guys".

Vecchio and engjang like this.
  12. Torgue_Joey

Torgue_Joey Emberite -Death Reaper KAIJU 'SPLODER

NO MORE SAVE THE WORLD CLICHE. WE ARE JUST NEUTRAL FREAK THAT WANT TO MINE. THOSE WHO WON'T LET US. THEY DIE!

Vecchio, engjang, Adrian and 3 others like this.
  13. McFini

McFini Member

I like the cut of your jib!

14. WaspKiller

WaspKiller Active Member

Did my eyes deceived me but are you guys going to do a closed/ open beta testing again?
    [​IMG]

15. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Terraformer

omg looks amazing

engjang likes this.
  16. pookarev37

pookarev37 New Member

Just keeps getting better,Sooooo excited

engjang likes this.
  17. kidman

kidman New Member

I'm looking forward to ... alfa... Site look great! Logo!.., logo liked, bio-mechanics stylistically traceable to the whole product image.

18. Bacterial

Bacterial Deepscanner

Hey, @Grummz , I’m still having this weird issue with scrolling on the site. It’s OK with forums but site scrolling is hyper-fast for me, very difficult to navigate that way. Tested both on my iMac at work and my Macbook Pro at home.

19. Siguza

Siguza Terraformer

Yeah, the site has some weird auto-scrolling that I imagine is supposed to make things better... it completely breaks track pad navigation, and I still find it annoying when using the mouse.

20. MattHunX

MattHunX Deepscanner

@Grummz

@Ronyn

I'm about to upload an image on DeviantArt and I'm trying to link to the official site of the game, but I get this:

Is it temporary, is it only on my end? Something wrong with the site? What's this whole "not configured for an account on our platform" thing? I had no problems with earlier today.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017