New website coming, not yet deployed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
I am sorry but why are we not getting any update on the actual game. Anytime I come to this forum, i only see news for websites, forum, dev trackers. etc. How is the game developement going?, do you have people working with you? seems you are the only one working on this game and it looks like you concentrate much on the websites than the game.
The website will have updates on the game as part of its release. The team is very small, and part-time. The goal is to get enough of the game going to get people interested in funding it enough for full-time work. Of course its not just me. You can already see Tommaso's work, JoeSolo's work, Warren and a few others who I have yet named etc. Plus I have a surprise announcement of a key team member coming up who has been working for us for over a month and is key to our going forward.

The website is pretty crucial to help pitch and describe the game to the fanbase outside of this forum. The current site does not explain the game much at all and won't let us grow. We need to grow to continue to fund and work on the game and get the playable mockup ready for the Kickstarter. The reason the website takes awhile is precisely because of the need to boil down and simply describe the game as succinctly and compellingly as possible.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
The website will have updates on the game as part of its release. The team is very small, and part-time. The goal is to get enough of the game going to get people interested in funding it enough for full-time work. Of course its not just me. You can already see Tommaso's work, JoeSolo's work, Warren and a few others who I have yet named etc. Plus I have a surprise announcement of a key team member coming up who has been working for us for over a month and is key to our going forward.

The website is pretty crucial to help pitch and describe the game to the fanbase outside of this forum. The current site does not explain the game much at all and won't let us grow. We need to grow to continue to fund and work on the game and get the playable mockup ready for the Kickstarter. The reason the website takes awhile is precisely because of the need to boil down and simply describe the game as succinctly and compellingly as possible.

Two words for you, Grummz.

Hell ya!

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016

Key yet to be announced surprise team member? I hope you snagged some one from valve!

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Does that Mean a new Donation Drive Coming Soon?
NOT ANY TIME SOON SWEETIE. WELL, NOT TILL THE BADASS OMNIFRAME IS CLOSE TO FINISH. MILESTONE NUMBER MUMBO 4 FOR THE RABBITS STILL NEED FUNDING.

SO. PLENTY TIME TO SAVE UP ALL THE ALLOWANCE, POCKET MONEY, COFFEE MONEY AND CONTINUE COINS. DEFINITELY CONTINUE COINS.

AND WHEN THE TIME COMES.
OFFER IT AS AN SACRIFICE TO OUR GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER .

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
year? as in we have to wait until 2018 for another campaign?
WOAH CHILL THE F*CK OUT. MILESTONE 2 AND 3 ARE ALREADY FUNDED. NEXT MILESTONE , DONATION, KICK-MY-ASS-WHATEVER-STARTER OR HOWEVER YE ALL NAME IT, WON'T START TILL THE MIGHTY TORGUE DAMN F*CKING OMNIFRAME ASSETS ARE CLOSE TO FINISH.

UNLESS OUR GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER DECIDE OTHERWISE .

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Waiting for a birthday is ages but when it happens its party time just think of ember the game as your next birthday
it will take time but worth the wait unless you want a game with bugs, glitches and amazing crashes ... smh

Anyways the progress is happening its baby steps until that baby is in full stride

Support our baby!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.