NEED YOUR STUPID CRITICS FOR NEW AVATAR

WEAPON OF CHOICE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my shit......I forgot about those huge cartoon explosions with faces, like the one the Flying Dutchman did in a Spongebob episode. Sadly I couldn't find a good picture or Gif of it in 5 minutes, but an explosion cloud with the face of Mr. Torgue might just be awesome enough to use.

Aye, don't "eh" him or he may "eh nd" you.

Last edited:
My Steampunk chibi girl would wipe the floor with your orc :)
Indeed she would be cleaning Mr Torgue's floors with SunderPlunder's orc. Tomorrow. 5 am sharp. A broom and mop will be provided for each of you just outside the main gate. Just be careful not to be made into spare parts for the bicycles like the last two were after they got hit by a train. No, it was not a train from Trainsawlaser, although Mr. Torgue does have a few from there.

my orc would paint the entire room red with blood!
As for your skills a painter, Vincent Von Boom has a need for assistants as of late (he's sensitive about his sensitive hearing so don't whisper).

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
i would like to see a mind controlling squid mech that controls the npc's to attack and we would have to attack those dreaded tentacles and slap his big mind head to stop controlling otherwise it would be an army of mech squid forces so terrifying that 1 asteroid would think before trying to charge in for impact

I also would like to see realistic toilets of the future for more realism and floating doodies as it escapes the exit if possible?
but saying that couldn't our doodie and peepee be used for our special space farm patch?

i would like to see a mind controlling squid mech that controls the npc's to attack and we would have to attack those dreaded tentacles and slap his big mind head to stop controlling otherwise it would be an army of mech squid forces so terrifying that 1 asteroid would think before trying to charge in for impact

I also would like to see realistic toilets of the future for more realism and floating doodies as it escapes the exit if possible?
but saying that couldn't our doodie and peepee be used for our special space farm patch?
Wrong thread mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.