My reply to my invitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slade99

Jul 29, 2016
Slade99Founder

Fuck this and Fuck you!

Seriously, in the alpha and then again in the beta of firefall I said countless times what you needed to change to make this game a success. At one point you even replied to ME saying I should just go along with your vision.

Well fuck your failed vision and your new emeber will fail if you don't listen to what works.

Human nature is not some great mystery.

It is a continuous seeking of pleasure while satisfying the the need for danger. The greater the danger the greater the pleasure. The harder the boss fight the better the reward. No where in this primitive knowledge, every human is born with, is the need for grinding shit content for shit materials for shit gear, that will break no matter what you do to repair it.

Tell you what m8, Hire me, full time, and I'll help you. Otherwise Kick rocks.

P.s. I am not cheap but I have lead many successful venture capital teams.

/In before every scrub replies saying your game will be great just like they did in firefall and that I must be some 13 year old clueless kid. Most of you replying now have no clue (besides what google tells you... hint hint if it was that easy everyone would be a venture millionaire) what a venture capitalist is.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
IF Darkbyke is correcting you towards stepping away from the Koolaid, man, do I have some seriously bad news for you.....
Also, Hiya Dark. You bloody troll ;D
Just because it wasn't his game didn't mean there wasn't enjoyable parts to it afterwards too. I still have fun playing it today as it stands.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Who lit the string on the OP's tampon?

Relax. Nobody is demanding you do business with a company. This isn't some poorly thought out US health care demand system.
Don't like how FF turned out then go stalk the people who ran it deep into the shitter after Mark had left. Seriously, stalk those people so you know where they work. Right now you don't know shit and might get involved in another game that those asshats are part of. That is what you should be more concerned with. I know there's a list of corksoakers that I keep track of so that I don't get involved in any game they are connected to. A few people I know from FF do that.

Have a beverage, relax, find something that makes you happy. If you change your mind, then come on back. If not, I wish you luck in the future.

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
Whew the salt. I don't see anyone building gold statues of Kern in Kosovo.
(someone get that reference please)

... just a breath of deep air my friend. I know these games mean alot of all of us... it's important discussions have multiple perspectives but too much salt just makes things bitter.

Jul 26, 2016
uhm, what does that has to do with the game?
it's one of those stupid attempts that some people will use to get a certain type of result.
You must have seen it before... people that rant and rave and then at the end they say they know someone important or got lots of wealth or is celebrity. On some people it works and on others it doesn't work.

For example I was in line at fast food store and one lady got handed her change. She dropped a penny on the floor as she was counting. Then she started ranting and raving about how the cashier got her change wrong while also saying she knew important people within the franchise. The cashier tried to tell her that the customer dropped the penny but she wasn't having any of it. The manager caved. The manger mistreated the cashier, gave the customer her money back and gave her the meal as well.

So yeah... this person and the customer is using the people they know or how successful they are to make their arguments more legitimate or something. It works on some people but not all.

Last edited:

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
it's one of those stupid attempts that some people will use to get a certain type of result.
You must have seen it before... people that rant and rave and then at the end they say they know someone important or got lots of wealth or is celebrity. On some people it works and on others it doesn't work.

For example I was in line at fast food store and one lady got handed her change. She dropped a penny on the floor as she was counting. Then she started ranting and raving about how the cashier got her change wrong while also saying she knew important people within the franchise. The cashier tried to tell her that the customer dropped the penny but she wasn't any of it. The manager caved. The manger mistreated the cashier, gave the customer her money back and gave her the meal as well.

So yeah... this person and the customer is using the people they know or how successful they are to make their arguments more legitimate or something. It works on some people but not all.
well the thing is, "venture capital" in german is "risikokapital" (iirc Germany was the first to have venture capitals)
the term "venture capital" was mostly used in stock market and BIG company investing in something.

Ember nor firefall (in her old days) would fit there.

Jul 26, 2016
well the thing is, "venture capital" in german is "risikokapital" (iirc Germany was the first to have venture capitals)
the term "venture capital" was mostly used in stock market and BIG company investing in something.

Ember nor firefall (in her old days) would fit there.
Oh that is true too.
You see this is what is happening...
In short, the logical fallacy of appeal to higher authority
Slade99 is using his claim of "lead many successful venture capital teams" to appeal from a "higher" position to Mark Kern while also insulting him.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Oh that is true too.
You see this is what is happening...

Slade99 is using his claim of "lead many successful venture capital teams" to appeal from a "higher" position to Mark Kern while also insulting him.
"I am GOD, therefore I am above the law. Everything beneath me is invalid, therefore this thread is false" ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.