Music!

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
This is catchy maybe they will appear after a successful supply transport in Em8er hmm
Depends on the setting and mood i guess.
10 years ago, there was a game called Spintires, made by one man. When you discovered a lookout tower, 4-6 sec of a heavy metal song started to play every single time.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Depends on the setting and mood i guess.
10 years ago, there was a game called Spintires, made by one man. When you discovered a lookout tower, 4-6 sec of a heavy metal song started to play every single time.
Have not heard of this one and a little search, these particular music caught my ears.

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
I am not surprised, it was a kickstarter game that made it to early access on steam and became a hit due to for its time, quite realistic offroad driving physics, and a good coop. Sadly some internal issues rose between the developer and the publisher resulting in a turbulent time.

In the end, the developer stated to work for Saber interactive, the publisher licensed Spintires to Saber and Mudrunner was borne. Then Snowrunner followed. As of today, the offroad driving physics in Spintires are stil superior to mud/snowrunner.

The achivement music is from this band:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I am not surprised, it was a kickstarter game that made it to early access on steam and became a hit due to for its time, quite realistic offroad driving physics, and a good coop. Sadly some internal issues rose between the developer and the publisher resulting in a turbulent time.

In the end, the developer stated to work for Saber interactive, the publisher licensed Spintires to Saber and Mudrunner was borne. Then Snowrunner followed. As of today, the offroad driving physics in Spintires are stil superior to mud/snowrunner.

The achivement music is from this band:
Ah thats too bad though there are some good music, i seem to prefer this one more maybe because how the guitar sounds to me.