Music!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This is good energy for a trailer i'd imagine this music would suit it perfectly with the heavies air surfing out of the dropship through the stormy skies and the others gliding at super speed with their glider wings going into firey flames forming blazing trails.

Then the trailer would show some dancing clips with the Guitar emote bunny and some pets rolling around and dancing with a crowd of npc's bumping into each other at the excitement for the newest promo advert for the Audacious Rollers then goes back to the trailer action and ends with transmission end.

Especially @1.56 onwards

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
This is good energy for a trailer i'd imagine this music would suit it perfectly with the heavies air surfing out of the dropship through the stormy skies and the others gliding at super speed with their glider wings going into firey flames forming blazing trails.

Then the trailer would show some dancing clips with the Guitar emote bunny and some pets rolling around and dancing with a crowd of npc's bumping into each other at the excitement for the newest promo advert for the Audacious Rollers then goes back to the trailer action and ends with transmission end.
i am more thinking it is a shame the track was not included in Brutal Legend.......