Mark Kern, Firefall fail responsable. Trump public supporter.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
I believe those other 2 posts are still up and probably should be deleted as this thread is the only one with additional posts on it and is already in the "Complaint Department" section of the forum. Below is my breakdown of the OP's post. As you can see it's in reference to the thread's title as the OP doesn't elaborate further (other than by listing tweets).

Title, Part 1: "Mark Kern..."; the tweets appear to be Mark's, however I don't tweet/twitter so I haven't
gone to verify.

Title, Part 2: "...Firefall fail responsable..."; if my memory is correct, Grummz resigned and at some point after The9 made an offer to him for his return, which he turned down. Thus by not returning an argument could be made that he was responsible for Firefall's eventual demise. I think that would be a bit of a stretch though.

Title, Part 3: "...Trump public supporter."; just because someone voted for Trump doesn't mean they're a public supporter of that individual. As I mentioned above I don't tweet/twitter so I can't speak to Grummz's overall public support of the current US President. However none of the tweets above back that stance. They actually appear to be a message, Grummz's opinion, to the current Democratic Party as to how to get some of their voter base back to voting for them. interestingly enough it sounds as though Grummz was a Democratic Party voter, at least for Presidential elections, but didn't do that this past Presidential election. Also there is no mention if Trump was the only Republican Party candidate he voted for as there would've been many other elected positions on the ballot (state, county, city).

So IMO, the OP is either being disingenuous and making an attempt to fracture the current forum users base/support for Em.8ER...or...just plain trolling to watch the fire and eat popcorn.

DiBBz

Veteran
Oct 17, 2016
Somewhere in scotland!
something feels off putting here. first and foremost

- its a day and a half old account.

- He purposefully captured so many tweets and eddied them all together to somehow prove a statement and that either he implies we should all walk away from anything thats related to him or he should walk away from him expressing his opinions on his own personal twitter.

sure he stated in the picture he voted for trump. but that doesn't make him narrow minded. he expressed that trump has got stuff done in such a short period of time. but also points out that he still would have preferred a democrat.

this thread in a whole is just aiming to brew toxicity. leave the man be and move on.

ps. stalking someones twitter and capturing "Evidence" to prove something pointless is kinda sad imho

Last edited:

Dr. D

Base Commander
May 28, 2017
Planet Zi
How to character assassinate someone you want to see out of business (a user manual):

- Take away the control of his projects from him
- Bully him and ridicule him in the company (and out of it)
- Question his character in public
- Blame him for the failure of a project even when he is long gone and others had been in charge since then for years
- When he is trying to get back into business again stab him from behind
- While doing this hide in anonymity like the coward you are

I don't like Trump and see the ambivalence of protest voting, but it is everybody's right to do so if he or she sees fit. You, on the other hand, dear sir or madam "FirefallFan", are a bully and an insidious character assassin! Sneak back into the hole you crept out of.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Perhaps we have misread the intention of the firefallfan because deep down the individual
was thinking......

If Mark kern was to be next president of America!

would make:

* Real promises
* Real mechs
* Real change

VOTE FOR MARK!

yes this iconic image would be on every clothing and badge
mark wouldnt need an armored car he would have a MECH!

Jan 26, 2017
Portugal
If Mark kern was to be next president of America!

would make:

* Real promises
* Real mechs
* Real change
you forgot
REAL NAVEL

Also, nice try "FirefallFan", if that is your real name, but I, at least, know how to separate a person's beliefs from their work. Although I may not agree with every aspect of Mark's political stance, I respect his opinions and admire his work. In all honesty, I think you came to the wrong place to try and get a point across. Nobody would believe in EM-8ER unless they believed in Mark as well.

Last edited:

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
I'm glad this community has gotten stronger over the years and not heeding to snowflakes or trolls. Everything has already been mentioned above.
Everyone has their own opinion, are we all going to disband this project because of Grummz political views? Mundane trolling loool

Things like this is why im so wound up on politics. Cause people like him haft to try to control every little thing with there ideology. If your not in my position you are a [insert any sort of name such as nazi]. Go screw off and don't try to force you ideology on others. Also grummz if you see this don't submit to these people. If you do "Go woke, go broke." keep up the good work ill love you if this game does not fail [always assume a game can fail at any time for any reason such is life and life she be mean]

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Never really liked politics, if they all wore clown, anime costumes and argued probably would pay more attention hmm.

This reminds me there is a show called Who is America its funny not for younger viewers though!