Let's Take a Look at..

Jul 27, 2016
Another 1000% agreement for me!

Yes - dynamic events that kept you active 100% of the time.

I remember days when literally I NEVER had to stop action because there was always something within sight of what I had just finished - or I just saw a chosen Drop Pod land over the brow of the next hill.

If you wanted to run/ride past things, or glide by, you could it you wanted to. If you wanted to engage 100% in actions all day and all night, you could do that.

Only later did we roam around vacant theme park rides all shut down and broken.
Yeah. There was something for everyone-if you wanted to thump and craft guns, you could. If you wanted to buy and sell resources like the stock market, you could. If you wanted to slaughter Chosen, oversized ants, or bandits, you could. Obviously there might not be as many factions, but I'd like to see the game allow you to craft and trade resources and weapons and choose what you want to do.

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
One of my favorites was smashing Hisser Mounds for 24 hours straight... although now that I think on it, plinking the yellow wasps with the original sniper rifle was also something I did 36 hours straight...

Jul 27, 2016
Ah, I just missed that one. I was still getting my feet underneath me when they patched that out. Sure, it was an exploit but those hordes is where it's at! Bring on the swarm!
XP Valley, although an exploit, was good. It was constant action and that's something that helped the game a lot. I'd like to see something akin to that in Em8-er, but more preferably a warfront-type thing. Not a Warfront like that instanced raid we had, I'm talking about an open world one, where anyone can jump headfirst into the action(and if they're lucky, jump out alive haha).

3rdpig

Deepscanner
Feb 2, 2017
Freedom of movement, flight, motorcycles, quirky enemies, giant bosses, horizontal progression, jet packs, great voices, great visuals, a fantastic over arching story line, a little camp comedy, city wide battles that everyone from all over the map would rush to participate in...those are the things that made Firefall great to me. I'd love to see it all return.