Is the game out yet?

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
Omg I remember you from Fire Fall LOL and ty I was wondering because when I saw that trailer like thing I almost legit cried when I herd Aero's say "boss"
Hey man, how's it going?! Hopefully it's all good things haha!
You're welcome and it's good to see more people here from FF, and I look forward to seeing you in-game here as well! :D

Aug 10, 2016
Hey man, how's it going?! Hopefully it's all good things haha!
You're welcome and it's good to see more people here from FF, and I look forward to seeing you in-game here as well! :D
Oh I will get this game xD $29 for it and I'm gona find a way to get it

Luisedgm

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
I've been trying to look for a download button but I can't see it...Is the game out yet or am I just stupid?
Its in Planning phase, its being announced early because it will be crowdfunded, so the devs are getting the word out before its made, they cant afford making it for free.

Luisedgm

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
The retail price you mean? probably
The Crowdfunding campaign will most likely be: pay as much as you want, if the amount backed is the retail price or higher you get the game

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
Oh I will get this game xD $29 for it and I'm gona find a way to get it
If there're multiple ways to pay for it then I'll find a way as well. If it's straight credit card then I don't know if I'll be able to. I like how Warframe has theirs, you can use multiple gift cards (target, Sub Way etc...) and I can, and do, use that method.

The retail price you mean? probably
The Crowdfunding campaign will most likely be: pay as much as you want, if the amount backed is the retail price or higher you get the game
Not looking so good in my favor then if that's the case.......