Imo....

Dar

Aug 6, 2019
I am watching this now since FF went dark and after wasting over 1200 Bucks pledging to this Failstation i really gotta say it now.
This, is Bullshit imo. There is no game, there are trailers of some parts of a game, made in unity engine with very basic customization and every month i get newsletters of how to buy the next new skin, for a game that hasn't even a fucking model to use it on. No playable demo, no nothing but a Novel and Tabletop? Are you fking kidding me!?
The last time i got that disappointed was with Worlds Adrift, but what you folks do, is just a cashgrab.
Selling skins for a game that does not exist, boring people to death with VN's, and Tabletop rules. this is not what was promised. not even by far.
I'm outta here.

Drakin5

Omni Ace
Dec 15, 2016
K̟̤̞͙̟̭̗̿͂͆̓͌̋n̻̑̔o̫͙̪̙̱̱̳̙̖͑̅c͈̖͎̠̙̠̜̎̎ͅḱ̻̜̹̞͈͌̊̾ͭ̍ͧͅ ̟͚̳̠͙̗̦̣̜̅̊͑̍͛ͪk̯̠ͬ͊͂̃ͣn̜͍̭̪̟̟̖͋̅ͥ̍̔̃o̪̪̝̖̩ͧ̈́̏ͪ͊͐c̰ͭ̾͆͊̄̑̒͆k̖̫̇̓̓͛͂́̂̑̃.̯̪̲̥̦̈́͊ ̮̊̾͑̽ͯ̓ͥͨ̒Ḏ̯̬̺̖ͣ͒̎ͫ͌ͪ͋ͩ͑ͅi̩̫̜̺̐́͗̔̃d̖̣͎̱͇̖̂͒ͬ̅̑̉̒ ͈͚̺̤̖̙̟͂̄̓ͦͥͤ̍̊ͅD̘͓̥̹̥̔̇̅ͫ̏̌̽r̠̝ͣ̐ͩa͖̞̱͖̺̰͔͆̊̉ͮ͒͊k͖̝̗͉̜̜̗̐̔̓͂̚ḭ̺̤̲̃̂͋n̲̦̗͉͒̆̔̀5̱̤̦͙̬̪̜̌́̄̋͂̆ͅ ̬̥̇ͪͬ̆̂ͬ̔̾c͉̖͓̮͈̱̬̤͗͗̀̀͗ͦ̿ä̞̲͇̞͉̈́̅̑̎̎͒l̯̼̪̦̩̽ͦl̼͔̲̠͍̬̬ͩ̒ͥ͂̄̈̅̚e̳̲͕̹̩̗͈̗̒ͮͥ̔̚d̥͙̹͉͓̲̓ͮͦͤ͐͌ ̠̼̥̲̦͎̻̻̈́ͣ̚m͎̱̦̋̔͌̚e͚̱̘͙͋ͧ̓̉̈́̓ ̟͈̖͓̃̐͊̈́̒͊̈́h̥̙͖͙̝͇̘͛͆ͥ͒̏ͥe̩̭̘̗̬͈̯̣ͬ̏͊ͮ͋ͭͯͅr͙̥͙̰͔ͭ̎͗e͎̙̳͖͉͖͈ͣ̓̓ͥͧ̈́?̭̫̩̤̮̬̟̃ͩ̾̋̈́ͬ̄ͮ͒ͅ
̩͇͚͓͔̘͍ͤ
̯̗̻̃H̙̩̯̤ͣ̍ͫ̋e̪͕̫͇ͧ̊́̈̄ͦ̀ ̖̼̗̻͔̂̀̑ś̺̣̣̺̹̹̥͇̂̇̂ͩ͂̽ͥa̳͔̠͉̝̺̹ͦͤ̒͐͂̾̔̃i̻̻̜̳̖̞ͥͨ̂ͪͧ̋d̟̠̍̔ͩ ̣̯̺̉͛͗ͩt̺̝̖͍̤͆ͬͨ̍̑̇̆̈́h̘̞̖̺͕̱͇ͨͭ̓̋ͫa̟̭͖ͩ͑̌̓̚t̻̪̺̲̦̲̊̆͑̿̆̑̾ͯ ͖͖̘ͦ̀̒̌ͮ̈́I̞͙̭̲͕̪̙͛͊͋͛̂ ̬̲̼͑ͪͥs̤͚͚̹͕͇̹͊ͫ̌̎ͪͪh̩̘̘͓̘̺̫͉͎̅ͥ̍ͩ̓̇̂ͦo̤͍̥͎̝̙̰͑̒ǘ͚̮ͬ͑l̙͇̜͇͖̱͕̃͑̐̐͒̓̚d̫̠̹̽ͨ͆̽̌͑ͨͨ̓ ̯̰̎ͥ̑̾l͓̤̭͉͈̫̠̪͒ͪͧ̏̍̃̉͂̾e̻͔͈̟͕͖̒ͥͦͅa̹̬̟͂̾ͨ̐͊ͥͩ͊̚v̙͈̜̰̞̬̗̠ͫ̈́̋ͦͫͪ͐̊ĕ̙͖̘̂̋ͦ̄ͅ ͇̬̯̭͍ͧ̃͛̋̃̎̇̔ț̩͋̌̀ͣ͌̇͑ḥ̿͗ͩͅė͈̾ͫs͚̬̲̮̯̦̽̆e̤̙̭͚̤͙̬͇͗͛̅̇ͨ͐̐ ͈̤̥̩̮̤͚̜̰́͂͒ͫ̂h̩͇̳͕̖ͤͣ̐ͤ͐̍́̚e͔̯̫ͫ̓ͯ̍͛̊r̯̜̤̆̓͛͆̂ͬ͊e̹͚͉̱̞̮̓̎̏̚.̳̣̘̂̈́̒̽̊̿̀

Aug 5, 2017
UK
K̟̤̞͙̟̭̗̿͂͆̓͌̋n̻̑̔o̫͙̪̙̱̱̳̙̖͑̅c͈̖͎̠̙̠̜̎̎ͅḱ̻̜̹̞͈͌̊̾ͭ̍ͧͅ ̟͚̳̠͙̗̦̣̜̅̊͑̍͛ͪk̯̠ͬ͊͂̃ͣn̜͍̭̪̟̟̖͋̅ͥ̍̔̃o̪̪̝̖̩ͧ̈́̏ͪ͊͐c̰ͭ̾͆͊̄̑̒͆k̖̫̇̓̓͛͂́̂̑̃.̯̪̲̥̦̈́͊ ̮̊̾͑̽ͯ̓ͥͨ̒Ḏ̯̬̺̖ͣ͒̎ͫ͌ͪ͋ͩ͑ͅi̩̫̜̺̐́͗̔̃d̖̣͎̱͇̖̂͒ͬ̅̑̉̒ ͈͚̺̤̖̙̟͂̄̓ͦͥͤ̍̊ͅD̘͓̥̹̥̔̇̅ͫ̏̌̽r̠̝ͣ̐ͩa͖̞̱͖̺̰͔͆̊̉ͮ͒͊k͖̝̗͉̜̜̗̐̔̓͂̚ḭ̺̤̲̃̂͋n̲̦̗͉͒̆̔̀5̱̤̦͙̬̪̜̌́̄̋͂̆ͅ ̬̥̇ͪͬ̆̂ͬ̔̾c͉̖͓̮͈̱̬̤͗͗̀̀͗ͦ̿ä̞̲͇̞͉̈́̅̑̎̎͒l̯̼̪̦̩̽ͦl̼͔̲̠͍̬̬ͩ̒ͥ͂̄̈̅̚e̳̲͕̹̩̗͈̗̒ͮͥ̔̚d̥͙̹͉͓̲̓ͮͦͤ͐͌ ̠̼̥̲̦͎̻̻̈́ͣ̚m͎̱̦̋̔͌̚e͚̱̘͙͋ͧ̓̉̈́̓ ̟͈̖͓̃̐͊̈́̒͊̈́h̥̙͖͙̝͇̘͛͆ͥ͒̏ͥe̩̭̘̗̬͈̯̣ͬ̏͊ͮ͋ͭͯͅr͙̥͙̰͔ͭ̎͗e͎̙̳͖͉͖͈ͣ̓̓ͥͧ̈́?̭̫̩̤̮̬̟̃ͩ̾̋̈́ͬ̄ͮ͒ͅ
̩͇͚͓͔̘͍ͤ
̯̗̻̃H̙̩̯̤ͣ̍ͫ̋e̪͕̫͇ͧ̊́̈̄ͦ̀ ̖̼̗̻͔̂̀̑ś̺̣̣̺̹̹̥͇̂̇̂ͩ͂̽ͥa̳͔̠͉̝̺̹ͦͤ̒͐͂̾̔̃i̻̻̜̳̖̞ͥͨ̂ͪͧ̋d̟̠̍̔ͩ ̣̯̺̉͛͗ͩt̺̝̖͍̤͆ͬͨ̍̑̇̆̈́h̘̞̖̺͕̱͇ͨͭ̓̋ͫa̟̭͖ͩ͑̌̓̚t̻̪̺̲̦̲̊̆͑̿̆̑̾ͯ ͖͖̘ͦ̀̒̌ͮ̈́I̞͙̭̲͕̪̙͛͊͋͛̂ ̬̲̼͑ͪͥs̤͚͚̹͕͇̹͊ͫ̌̎ͪͪh̩̘̘͓̘̺̫͉͎̅ͥ̍ͩ̓̇̂ͦo̤͍̥͎̝̙̰͑̒ǘ͚̮ͬ͑l̙͇̜͇͖̱͕̃͑̐̐͒̓̚d̫̠̹̽ͨ͆̽̌͑ͨͨ̓ ̯̰̎ͥ̑̾l͓̤̭͉͈̫̠̪͒ͪͧ̏̍̃̉͂̾e̻͔͈̟͕͖̒ͥͦͅa̹̬̟͂̾ͨ̐͊ͥͩ͊̚v̙͈̜̰̞̬̗̠ͫ̈́̋ͦͫͪ͐̊ĕ̙͖̘̂̋ͦ̄ͅ ͇̬̯̭͍ͧ̃͛̋̃̎̇̔ț̩͋̌̀ͣ͌̇͑ḥ̿͗ͩͅė͈̾ͫs͚̬̲̮̯̦̽̆e̤̙̭͚̤͙̬͇͗͛̅̇ͨ͐̐ ͈̤̥̩̮̤͚̜̰́͂͒ͫ̂h̩͇̳͕̖ͤͣ̐ͤ͐̍́̚e͔̯̫ͫ̓ͯ̍͛̊r̯̜̤̆̓͛͆̂ͬ͊e̹͚͉̱̞̮̓̎̏̚.̳̣̘̂̈́̒̽̊̿̀

The Eagle dance..ehm !..sooo 'friggin' weird but strangley...hypnotic !!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The last time i got that disappointed was with Worlds Adrift,
I only get disappointed most when my food gets cold freshly warm food tastes much better.

Here is my analogy

Baker = Dev
Dough = Game
Additional extras Seeds/nuts = Skins and other extras
Oven = Demo
Fresh bread = Game in its glory
1565193817574.jpeg

Dam13n

Mar 4, 2019
For now i don't have a stake in it anymore. Gaming bores me. FF spoiled me.

So far i have to give grumzz credit. Good ideas, slow execution but better slow and good than fast and crap. IDK, i'm not investing in the game so far, if i were still in gaming i would. It's a good concept, lots of potential. I want to say something negative about the white knights here, but they're far too adorable.

I would say, keep on rocking, eventually they'll come knocking, nothing was ever accomplished by mocking. If you're like me and are personally no longer permanently or temporarily interested in the project. Forget about it for a while.

I'm trying really hard to be negative here, but imo so far so good. 363848-20.jpg

It's a project that could sustain itself a long time even without Grummz, even without the silver tongue.

I think by now it has slowly achieved self sustainability and as much as i hate to admit it, that was probably Grummz ideal outcome. A personal vendata of sort.

A FF that could not be killed...

Am i close Grummz?