Ideas for Tsu-HI

Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
While I was playing today I was thinking about some things I'd like to see with regards to the TshHu.

1) Some Tsihu should be able to launch missiles similar to the shoulder missiles the medium frames have. It would make encounters a bit more challenging
2) later on when we start getting into looting corpses (assuming this game will have that) I thought it would be neat if the bones were made of composite ivory, making TsiHu bones valuable. This Ivory composite could be refined as part of the crafting process to extract pure ivory. Not worth much by itself, but I thought it would be cool if we could craft Ivory handles for our weapons or Ivory horns or some other Omniframe decoration.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Missile tsihu that would be a deadly mix with the grapplers!
Wonder if their missiles would be the same as our missiles, what would make theirs different to ours are they more heavier in damage but fire less missiles?

The tsihu could have different things they drop some might have better plating something with the toughened skin on the higher ranks others might have those energy orbs above their heads if we could collect those to create some nice stuff that would be good too.

I'd like to see a trapping tsihu who plants traps most either shoot things but one that can plant traps and more sneaky in the mix of the chaos can be quite the pain in the butt.

Jul 4, 2017
What about if it has different configurations?It has the same look and basic attacks but every time you encounter it it has different secondary attacks ,different defense mechanisms,different weak spots?
Some randomization.

Drakin5

Omni Ace
Dec 15, 2016
A little bit of tsi-hu romance could spice up the gameplay. just think of the possibilities of having a sweet, docile tsi-hu spouse apart from the others.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
How about a Tsi-Hu whose Beast Mode turns it into an airborne opponent?
Im diggin' this. If not full blown airborne, extreme jumping skills with body suit style glider wings. Can still grapple and bring us down or at least causing us to struggle in our own flight.

...side note about flyers. A Cat 3 Rhodan style kaiju aerial battle....ooooooh yaaaaaa!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
A little bit of tsi-hu romance could spice up the gameplay. just think of the possibilities of having a sweet, docile tsi-hu spouse apart from the others.
Then they have an argument and it would be tsihu waifu vs tsihu vs reapers the Em8er triangular warfare