I don't really know what to name this thread therefore sorry.

RickR

Oct 15, 2016
As I started playing Firefall after 3 years yesterday, I discovered that the game became a utter crap with unresolved bugs and generic asian MMORPG BS. Then I learned that Red5 is pretty much kill.

Then I discovered this 'soon to be happened' game. I'm aware this is based from the TTRPG from the creator of firefall and stuff. As a fan, I'm looking forward to this game.

Anyways, is there any crowfunding campaign so I sacrifice quarter of my salary to back this game?

EDIT: I just hit bleach hookah and I'm kinda high now. My english might messed up. please bear with it.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
HEY YOU. YEAH YOU. WELCOME TO THE FORUM

NEXT MILESTONE AND CROWDFUNDING WILL TAKE AWHILE.
MILESTONE 2 (THUMPER) AND MILESTONE 3 (OMNIFRAME) ARE ALREADY F*CKING FUNDED.

MILESTONE 4 WILL START WHEN SH*T IS READY. AFTER THAT, THE REAL KICKSTARTPLOSION WILL START.

KekHifR

Oct 6, 2016
As I started playing Firefall after 3 years yesterday, I discovered that the game became a utter crap with unresolved bugs and generic asian MMORPG BS. Then I learned that Red5 is pretty much kill.

Then I discovered this 'soon to be happened' game. I'm aware this is based from the TTRPG from the creator of firefall and stuff. As a fan, I'm looking forward to this game.

Anyways, is there any crowfunding campaign so I sacrifice quarter of my salary to back this game?

EDIT: I just hit bleach hookah and I'm kinda high now. My english might messed up. please bear with it.
Welcome to team :)

Oct 17, 2016
Somewhere in scotland!
as everyone has mentioned above, thats all thats available atm

also there is not going to be a crowdfunding for kicking off the game until quite some time from now. all the crowd funding that happens the now is more like "Help fund developing or branching out these features. and i assume once those features start declining and they have a stable game formula. they can begin crowd funding for founders packs or something like that.

but for the meantime its pay to help flesh out the game, feature by feature!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ember massive planetary wargame

Firefall adventures began to corrupt by the chosen the mist irradiating all that it consumes
.....A secret craft was made in such disastrous circumstance and it is time to fly off to our next destination EM-8ER

hold on tight

"Arc-Driver Hyperssspeed initiate"

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
Ember massive planetary wargame

Firefall adventures began to corrupt by the chosen the mist irradiating all that it consumes
.....A secret craft was made in such disastrous circumstance and it is time to fly off to our next destination EM-8ER

hold on tight
would've been nice, but that would be kinda FamilyGuy/"everyone was on vacation" like.

Ashreon

Nov 17, 2016
HEY YOU. YEAH YOU. WELCOME TO THE FORUM

NEXT MILESTONE AND CROWDFUNDING WILL TAKE AWHILE.
MILESTONE 2 (THUMPER) AND MILESTONE 3 (OMNIFRAME) ARE ALREADY F*CKING FUNDED.

MILESTONE 4 WILL START WHEN SH*T IS READY. AFTER THAT, THE REAL KICKSTARTPLOSION WILL START.
It's not enough...

All I have left to say: