Heavy Ideas

Well I must admit that is better then the idea I had by a good deal in some senses (idk why a sniper may want to get close but then again I seen people try to snipe with shotguns in games) .
Oh, you don't have to be close (if you're a sniper), you just have to absorb incoming fire. Incoming sniper fire, too.

Also, you can absorb the blast from closer enemies, get some altitude, switch to rifle-mode and blast a few charged-up rounds at enemies farther away or the larger one, weakening them before they get close.

If you're with a shotgun and an enemy that isn't too larger bashes away at your shield and you let it, then that enemy will be in for a nasty surprise, once it stops for a second. *blast*

Aug 14, 2016
HOW 'BOUT A CANNON SHIELD LIKE IN BERSERK
That is not a new idea. Just like how a lot of people don't know that gunblades and gunspears really existed in the old days. A lot of people don't know that some warriors and knights had guns built into their shields. Here is just one example of gunshield.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
That is not a new idea. Just like how a lot of people don't know that gunblades and gunspears really existed in the old days. A lot of people don't know that some warriors and knights had guns built into their shields. Here is just one example of gunshield.

I SAID CANNON, NOT PUNY PENG-PENG. MECH ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY A F*CKING CANNON ON ONE ARM

Oct 3, 2016
Oh, you don't have to be close (if you're a sniper), you just have to absorb incoming fire. Incoming sniper fire, too.

Also, you can absorb the blast from closer enemies, get some altitude, switch to rifle-mode and blast a few charged-up rounds at enemies farther away or the larger one, weakening them before they get close.

If you're with a shotgun and an enemy that isn't too larger bashes away at your shield and you let it, then that enemy will be in for a nasty surprise, once it stops for a second. *blast*
True ,but I mean to get a good deal of damage in coming it's nature to be near the front ,or on it

Also the shotgun part was a bit of joke/ real thing I saw before, ( I have seen people try it ) , One thing great about Shields that can be energy ,metal or both even is a good deal of freedom at times lol

Aug 14, 2016
I SAID CANNON, NOT PUNY PENG-PENG. MECH ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY A F*CKING CANNON ON ONE ARM
I know but look at the difference between the real life gunshields and the ones that are in fantasy. Where are the guns placed? In the real life ones the guns tend to be on the shield in such a way as to let you fire the gun while still keeping up your guard. In the fantasy versions of the idea in order to fight the guns/cannons have to drop your guard to in order to aim and fire it, making the shield part kind of useless unless you plan on shooting at your own feet. I was trying to make a point about having the gun being pointed in the right direction.

There are reasons why real life shields have slots, little doors, and little windows on them.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2016
I know but look at the difference between the real life gunshields and the ones that are in fantasy. Where are the guns placed? In the real life ones the guns tend to be on the shield in such a way as to let you fire the gun while still keeping up your guard. In the fantasy versions of the idea in order to fight the guns/cannons have to drop your guard to in order to aim and fire it, making the shield part kind of useless unless you plan on shooting at your own feet. I was trying to make a point about having the gun being pointed in the right direction.

There are reasons why real life shields have slots, little doors, and little windows on them.

Well personal shield is based on a Warhammer's Utility Aetherial Shield (looked for closest looking shield in my head ,and warhammer shield fit the bill near perfectly in some ways)