Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
You, sir, are my new favorite person! I would become a spiderman fan for her!!!!! :D ;)
For her I would wear the spiderman suit and never take it off....well not all the way off....:)

(I'm kidding. Though I wouldn't mind getting my girl in this outfit.)

Last edited:

Btabc

Veteran
Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
WHERE'S DIANA FROM BASTARD!!
OR IS SHE TO "AGGRO" FOR YOU ALL??

PS: everybody say "THANKYOU" to Grummz for making an official Navel thread (with his approval) to keep us safe from all these "SJW" (WHATEVERTHATIS).

NIPPLE SALAD

TankHunter678

Jul 26, 2016
Might as well design skin-revealing, navel-showing omniframes... Bare Engineer-legs in FireFall was only the beginning of it
The problem with the Engineer legs in Firefall was how unbalanced the design was in terms of frame support. All this weight that would fall on an unsupported leg that only had a jumpjet sneaker.

By the way, Mark did say that he is planning to put in a system so that you can self censor things you do not want to see. So there can be skin revealing navel showing omniframes (mark even jokingly (or serious?) suggested a emote for opening a patch on the omniframe to show off navel) and you wont see them. Since you apparently have such issue with it you would use the option to censor them.

Other then that, since you do not like it go ahead and ignore this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.