Funding question

Justing25

Jun 29, 2017
So the team is asking for thousands of dollars and (unless they hit 60k) are just producing models and animations with nothing playable?

Jul 27, 2016
There's an animation already made of a THMPR in a decent amount of icy terrain we can walk around with using an unmodeled sprite.

This milestone lets us see beast and human modeled Tsi-Hu, and a stretch goal has unlocked letting us shoot at them with our Omniframes.

A goal after that will be animating a Kaiju and let us fight it with our THMPR.

Further on will be the playable THMPR encounter.

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
So the team is asking for thousands of dollars and (unless they hit 60k) are just producing models and animations with nothing playable?
I can see where you are coming from, but please understand that yes they're asking for money to make the game... but that's the point - they're needing the money to make the game.

They cannot ask for money and say "hey here's the game please fund us" - otherwise what do they need the money for really?

There is the THMPR exe - but you're quoting the 60k mark, but at that point then the mockup will be made - so its a bit contradictory.

Jul 27, 2016
They're giving us playable stuff as fast as they can. But they need to model and animate the stuff in order for us to use it. They're doing very well, honestly this is far more transparency and freedom in regards to what they're letting us do early on than I've ever seen before.

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, just saw the Firefall-forum message now and wow this is awesome!
Donated straight away, but I used a different email address than the one on the forum.

Does anyone know if that's going to be an issue further down the line or if we can just add a game code or something ?