Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
+ rollcage = good good roll over that's a good boy!
+ stiffer spine = Sure but not too stiff i want to flex and pose too!
+ Tommaso is currently looking at the head and shoulders = samus!!!!
+ Racing seat = Absolutely i want to be a mech racer as well.
+ redesigned lower legs = i hope its got a good sleek look to it
+ Maximum color thumper kahuna = Very own Max thumper in max color always close by bringing life to other ornaments in the room :cool:
+ Dynamic surround sound epic music encounter! = Certainly i want to feel the emotions of the story come to life!!!

Thanks for putting so much effort we are demanding lot but we mean well!
You certainly need a good holiday after and then continue strong for the following year

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
Fantastic update. Great to see(read) things are go fullsteam ahead.

The update concerning the music score is very intriguing. Mechanics and gameplay fun aside, the music pulls everything together and sets not just the tone of the game, also the level of immersion the player will experience.

Idea: Maybe this is/was your idea first. When thumping I remember things sometime would start getting really intense (when in limited view area) frantic even, then "silence" or rather the appearance of only few or limited mobs spawning. This would give time to find out that assistance arrived earlier and started helping, there was no direct auditory notification. The scaling you mentioned, could it include a niche where intensity would scale down with participation and (easter egg) maybe even turn into dance club/party music IF too many player arrive at the same THMPR.

Aug 5, 2017
UK
omg...Omg...OMg...OMG ! - WAITING is WANTING...NOWWWWWW !!!!!...*pants loudly* *sits in the corner* *puts on the naughty hat and sulks* ...
Nah... A big well done to all, for your hard work and for the updates! :)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Finally pinned down what I thought was off with the head! Whenever I see the head of the Omniframe:

My mind goes to:

Focus on the gray dot above the reflective visor. The dot becomes the eye and the visor becomes the mouth.
My conclusion is that both images show happiness or a sheer determination to succeed
this remind me of King Ezekiel in the walking dead as he smiles in the face of danger :eek:

Mar 16, 2017
Unless things have changed, recent efforts are largely artistic. The playable mockup will be done in an existing engine, not one from scratch, and the programming efforts would be stringing the models and other such things together.
The programming should be ongoing. You don't need proper models to do the programming, you can use less than half-assed programmer art as place holders.

Jul 28, 2016
spiralofhope.com
The programming should be ongoing. You don't need proper models to do the programming, you can use less than half-assed programmer art as place holders.
You are right, programming has indeed been going on.

I did more reading since then, and the game will definitely be in an existing engine. (I don't recall its name, some popular one) More stuff is happening at the same time: A networking programmer has been brought on board. I know there's audio being done for the demo scenario.

As I understand, the project is still part-time until more things are figured out. Hopefully I'm wrong on that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.