Freya and Wrenga

Screwed

Deepscanner
Jul 4, 2017
Hello!
Pardon me for my lateness to join in the party, but i've just bought the sub, and i wonder if i will still be able to receive the skins?

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
If you want the Freya Wrenga skin you'll need to buy it separately because that is a previous month's sub skin. The skin will be rotationally available once per year at $34.95 unless otherwise displayed (events and such). :You can buy it here:

It is possible to win raffles during the Discord events known as Chief Chats. The "Ketchup Packs" raffles contain all past skins.

Current Subs are receiving this skin :details here:

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hello!
Pardon me for my lateness to join in the party, but i've just bought the sub, and i wonder if i will still be able to receive the skins?
Hey @Screwed !! :D

When you subscribe, you get the current month's skin. This month (June 2021), is "Selusha". See her here:

As long as you stay subscribed, you will automatically get the next month's skin as soon as it's released.

To get your hands on any of the previous skins (May 2019 to May 2021), you'll want to join the official Discord (https://discord.gg/em-8er) and check out the weekly Chief Chats on Thursdays at 11:00 AM Pacific Time.

So what IS a Chief Chat you ask?

A Chief Chat is where Grummz, the Creative Director, and Ronyn, The Community Manager, hop into the "Chief Chat" voice channel and answer questions about Em-8ER and we get to hear their AWESOMESAUCE voices!!

So when it's time, you just click the channel to join, and Discord will tell you you're auto-muted but, don't worry, everyone is EXCEPT Grummz, Ronyn, and a few others. :)

Questions (when it begins) are submitted right in the #mainlobby of Discord.

They are also known to hold raffles for COOL stuff like:
- Newcomer Backer packs;
- M3 One Dollar Packs; and
- Em-8ER Monthly Patron Skin Catch Up Packs!!

Most recently, Grummz has been doing readings of entire chapters from the Gatestrider novel!!

And sometimes, Grummz is known to get SO excited, he spills the "ketchup" on top secret stuff that is in the works!!
====

And as Thorp pointed out, there is the Freya & Wrenga skin right now in the General Store.

It's available today (Friday, July 09, 2021) until midnight Pacific Time.
Visit the General Store to check it out:
https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/6

I hope this helps!! If you have any more questions about Em-8ER, please don't hesitate to ask!! Cheers!! ~ Faeryl

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
WHEN Em-8ER gets big enough....I think Fae should be the voice for a corporation's holograph advertisements promoting their onmiframe parts.
I see her not only the voice of promotion but also truth it is the right phase.
face.jpg
With the rest of her Fae's, mysterious they are, the watchers of the night.. some do not even show their face!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
WHEN Em-8ER gets big enough....I think Fae should be the voice for a corporation's holograph advertisements promoting their onmiframe parts.

I see her not only the voice of promotion but also truth it is the right phase.
View attachment 4726
With the rest of her Fae's, mysterious they are, the watchers of the night.. some do not even show their face!

[BLUSHING]
D'aww you guys.

Nov 6, 2019
Not something like
"Incoming Kaiju, all pilots to your mechs, press the launch button once, only once, pressing it will cancel your start up sequence. Launch in 30....15.....10...3.....Go"?
Seems like there'd be something very familiar about that.;)