Fooni's Art Center

Fooni

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Although i used Deviant, i feel this place is more homey to Ember arts if i actually made an Ember art.
I will whipped up some Fan Arts in the future when there are more Official Ember Arts so i can get a good idea on the Embers universe and how they look like. For now this is my corner and i will edit every time when i make a new Fan Art even if its ugly. :] ♫♪

EDIT:

~August 15th, 2016~
"Trying my first Omniframe MEK with a selfie ahead of everyone else"
-Fooni #InB4Fooni

Last edited:

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Fooni was the first person to kill me in Firefall back in the testing days. I died and my response was, "what the hell is a Fooni" so the name was memorable. The second time was Masterofm.

Jul 28, 2016
South West Colorado
Fooni was the first person to kill me in Firefall back in the testing days. I died and my response was, "what the hell is a Fooni" so the name was memorable. The second time was Masterofm.
Fooni was the first person to Revive me, way back in the day. Tornado tossed me like a rag doll near the North Shore Research Station and i dropped at Fooni's feet. My thought was, (that is a fooni name.) #InB4FooniNOT

Btabc

Veteran
Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
Foons, I still have a photo of where we were fighting Bane when it was behind the melding and we had to use a M.A.N. to get to him! Also, I believe there were about 40 other people there?! LOL It was fun!