Firefall Devs?

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
It makes more sense to me now thanks, Like if I know the marketing strategy for a company, and I then went to work for another company in marketing, I could exploit what I know from that other company.. If I wanted, and it would be hard not to do it, regardless of how much honesty I have.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Hi, we have six or seven ex-Red 5 devs who'd like to contribute part time to the project. Because many work for other game companies, they can't "moonlight" on Ember officially so I can't reveal names. Only freelancers like @Joe Solo can be public. Also Michael Bross, who did a lot of the music for Firefall (esp in the earlier days) and also did music for Rachet and Clank and for Oddworld.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
I think artists could help a lot. But from a programming perspective if someone doesnt have experience with UE4 he can't do much
what wait. they're using UE4? never been a big fan of UE3 but I love 4 and older than 3. that's actually good news for me. Cause I always had a problem with firefall not utilizing all my system

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Wasn't there a somewhat recent lawsuit regarding Google and Microsoft with the extent they were trying to push their demands?
In fact I believe there have been lots of companies who lost their lawsuit that tried to enforce a DNC. The courts don't seem to be on the companies side.

Jul 27, 2016
I really really really hope that Pez makes an appearance here...
I'll be burned alive for what I'm about to say but it is important.

I don't hope on FadedPez joining ember. He can join as a programmer or game designer or something but as a community manager, no way. Personal opinion, He was a disaster.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I'll be burned alive for what I'm about to say but it is important.

I don't hope on FadedPez joining ember. He can join as a programmer or game designer or something but as a community manager, no way. Personal opinion, He was a disaster.
I don't care if it bothers some people. I too don't want to see ANY of the previous CM's attached to this game. In any sort of position.
There are enough copies of PM interactions between the old staff and community members saved on peoples computers out there to make it blow up in Mark's face if he gives them a position.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Oh if only Masterofm was here to respond to that.

In my experience he was part of the shutting down of opinions that differed from Red5 when they were forcing shit storm ideas.
In public he was everyone's buddy. Outside of the forums or in PM that was a totally different matter.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
I hope that everything goes smooth. release the game as soon as possible with some collectors packages so we can start paying for it and dev keep building. I know some people like to wait till the game is totally done. But, that is impossible for a game this big I think. So, please as soon as you have something playable my wallet is ready. I want to get my hands on those collector packages mark talked about in the video.

Aug 4, 2016
Oh if only Masterofm was here to respond to that.

In my experience he was part of the shutting down of opinions that differed from Red5 when they were forcing shit storm ideas.
In public he was everyone's buddy. Outside of the forums or in PM that was a totally different matter.
hard to believe this things happens,i mean,people being nice just in public,sadly real life always comes and punch you right in the face ~Booya!