Financial Transparency For EM-8ER Crowdfunding Petititon

Apr 6, 2024
Hi there,

I have a petition created for transparency for the crowdfunding of Em-8er. The "demo" has been in development for the better part of a decade and being no where close to a mockup and a whole lot of deception and lack of transparency. This petition is only asking for 3 things:

This petition demands only three things:
  • Details on how much has been crowdfunded in total
  • How much more will be required to develop the "demo" before a Kickstarter
  • A roadmap of future development and transparent funding goals for each milestone
Please sign! https://chng.it/ZhZ2jbzF9g

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like to say that this can simply be solved without a petition if (Em8er/Crixa Staff) can provide us with effective updates.

three things:
  • Details on how much has been crowdfunded in total
  • How much more will be required to develop the "demo" before a Kickstarter
  • A roadmap of future development and transparent funding goals for each milestone
Perhaps this could be done in a way to communicate better with the audience such as monthly especially in the forum.

* Each month you could get an update of the roadmap even if things are slightly tweaked, those would be shown to indicate where we are currently to where we have to be each time!
(Not all roadmaps can be 100% certain so expect some slight changes which should be noted).

To improve confidence explanation of why the changes have occurred and the budget such as bringing an extra employee or to get better software etc. Show the evidence, lets say new software is obtained by showing the use of that in a small teaser video perhaps a new employee with a voice changer and a funny disguise / mask could discuss what their role is in Em8er and what they have done so far?

Any edits to video can be simple masked by cowbell sounds for swearing or whatever sound that seems more appealing :D
Any errors can be snipped out and have an error message or a take 2 sign somewhere like that would be easier to do i think. Doesn't need to be perfect more of a way to get the points across well.

* I recall that there was a search for specific skilled folks to help with Em8er and wonder if that is resolved or ongoing?

* Maybe the Frequently asked questions section could indicate the last crowdfunded total and an estimate to develop the demo before kickstarter. This can be updated and dated when a new crowdfund / kickstarter occurs then the previous one would still be shown with the details of the new one beneath and any additional changes for the new goal compared to the previous.

With this particular petition if you are concerned of clicking on links can be found on

- Press the magnifying glass
- Type without " " "Financial transparency of Em-8er Crowdfunding"
- After pressing Enter you are on the page to see.

I believe this project can go well and sometimes a wake up call isn't so bad.
That reminds me of when i rode my bike without a helmet. My wake up call was being in the hospital and having a second chance because could of ended up far worst.

I am sure there is more things going on than meets the eye because without much things being said there seems to be a grey area of will happen soon, could be, no idea of nothingness and time flying by.

Wouldn't say the Gman is scamming, more so side tracked with things so as some have suggested perhaps restructuring the way things are run. So that this can be more organised and also improve the reputation of the individuals as well as the company as a whole in the long term!