Ember name already taken on steam

Beemann

Jul 29, 2016
To be honest, it's always nice to make your name not just one regular word anyway, for googling purposes.
Also, it's very much not good to try to differentiate using capitals, see: the old folder names for Reflex the AFPS and
RefleX the shmup

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Prettig sure the name Firefall will be up for grabs in the forseeable future.
It's already in use on the mobile platforms where Teh9 reckon they wanted to take the game. And Firefall itself went through several name iterations early on. It was apparently called Fury at one stage.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Well, ya, we always knew it might be an issue. EM-8ER is the planet designation and could be a backup name. Or we could do something else if needed.
Lol I read the OP and was going to suggest this very thing. Great minds think alike! *cough*

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
That "other" Ember game actually looks interesting, since one of my all time favorites was the original Neverwinter Nights and it's two expansion packs. I've never yet found another game that managed to recreate that same feel. If the reviews are good, I'm going to give it a shot.

The game style appears to be RTwP, with a likely price point of $9.99 ($US I assume). For 30 hours of gameplay, that looks pretty good.