Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I know this is a bit late for video update #3 but, ... what an AWESOME update!

Grummz you DO look a lot more relaxed in this update! ;)
I second the dreadhawk idea! Also would love to see a mohawk, and maybe even a samurai ponytail? There are so MANY hairstyles to choose from for both the male AND female characters! :D

Noel Rubin did the Firefall UI and is now gonna make EM-8ER's UI ROCK; and new decals too? *faints*
I know it is only a test but, I like the idea of a personal weapon.
Mr. Bross' music is awesome so far!

====

I'm VERY excited to see the next update video ... #4 ... I'm hoping we will be able to get an idea of scale with all 3 assets in the video: human, THMPR, and the new Mk. II Standard ("medium") Omniframe! :cool:

8 FOR EM-8ER! :cool::cool::cool:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
a samurai ponytail? There are so MANY hairstyles to choose from for both the male AND female characters!
Yeaa even a holographic hair hmm and mullets and afros and this!

I was thinking again :p
What about when you greet a person ingame you have your usual salute, wave, bow, what about something like this

also if there is a number of people get them to do this linked up or Mexican wave

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Yeaa even a holographic hair ...
I never thought about holographic hair; that could be a cool idea!
But, I would LOVE to have the holographic headdress, if it's possible (see my FF avatar in my signature below). :D

P.S. I have several photos of that headdress from different angles. ;)

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool:

Dec 15, 2016
I second the dreadhawk idea! Also would love to see a mohawk, and maybe even a samurai ponytail? There are so MANY hairstyles to choose from for both the male AND female characters! :D
I want mine to look something like this. You know; that hairstyle when you wake up every morning and never bother to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.