Earth_Soldiers Memories from FireFall

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Does people here realize this was supposed to be my own personal thread where I was gonna post my own personal screenshots from FireFall and instead of that it was just hijacked for you all posting things not related with what this thread was supposed to be...

This is clear sign people doesn't read at all the first post in a thread and also doesn't give a cupcake about the feelings of other person.

At this point I'll ask a mod what to do, I could even consider closing and deleting this thread just to start again from scratch if at all...

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Maybe next time if you make a topic like this. Call it "Earth Soldier's personal Firefall memory storage" instead of just "memories of firefall" that could help alot. Just ask a mod to turn this topic for everyone and then just make a new thread bro
I was the one who created this thread, why should I change the title and even create another possible new thread for my content??, why should I waste more time and effort again for something that wasn't my fault??.

Ok if people is all hyped and such but for god's sake, there is ways to do things and respect others, clearly noone here has read the first post where I said clearly what this thread was supposed to be, noone respected my opinion here and I feel offended for that (it's not the 1st time it happens...). It's not my fault so in no way I'm gonna do what you said because I didn't do anything wrong.
Remember guys, don't have memories of this game. Only Earth Soldier is allowed them
Don't be a cupcake, you are like the others you didn't even read the original post when this thread was created so please shut up. Look for other people if you only want to start a fight with no reasons. I'll ignore everyone who wants to fight, period.

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
Ok if people is all hyped and such but for god's sake, there is ways to do things and respect others, clearly noone here has read the first post where I said clearly what this thread was supposed to be, noone respected my opinion here and I feel offended for that (it's not the 1st time it happens...). It's not my fault so in no way I'm gonna do what you said because I didn't do anything wrong.
You're right Earth. I didn't read the OP and I apologize. I *assumed* this was the Fan memory dump via the title.
I can remove my picture but not my comment sir. So have the mods clean up everyone who posted something otherwise, there's only a handful.

*I also created a new thread*

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
You're right Earth. I didn't read the OP and I apologize. I *assumed* this was the Fan memory dump via the title.
I can remove my picture but not my comment sir. So have the mods clean up everyone who posted something otherwise, there's only a handful.

*I also created a new thread*
I'll ask a mod to change my thread title and if you don't know yet everyone can delete their own posts, the button is next to the edit one.

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
I have to ask why make a PUBLIC thread on a PUBLIC forum available for EVERYONE instead of just making a folder on your PC?
I have such folder in my computer and I wanted to share it with everyone without people posting their own pics and mess with the album and for that I stated clearly to please dont post anything till I finished uploading my pics, something people didn't respect in first instance because noone read what I wrote in the OP.

So please stop bothering me, this issue was resolved days ago.

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Santa, I'm back with bad news. I've lost the present for the Consul Nostromo.

What!?

How in hell did you failed such an easy request??

Tell me what happened...

I found a lot of runaway bots and due you don't pay me very well I though I could get some extra money. I left the present in the floor while I was chasing them, I didn't new other players can smash it with their hammers...

1st North Pole was covered with the melding, I moved to Antarctica and it was closed by the Accord, I ended here selling Ice Creams and the only elf that survived is useless to the core. I wanna kill him.

IGN: Undomitable