Cute, funny stuff spam. (No political stuff)

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com

super soaker! my fave was the cps2000 mk1
it blasted out at least a 1L run out so fast but didnt care it was best :D

I liked this one, mostly becouse my dad got it for me after this dentist appointment where they opened up my inner cheek to remove fragments of teeth from a tooth pull gone wrong. I still have it, it's like a super soaker mortar when you angle it right and the water rains down with this loud thud when you shoot it in careful bursts.

To continue with this kinda cool and funny line. (there are some funny lines in there)
(I wouldn't mind there being some type of Em-8er news network that would occasionally highlight battles that are happening with live footage.)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
(I wouldn't mind there being some type of Em-8er news network that would occasionally highlight battles that are happening with live footage.)

View attachment 1888
*Warning some clowns aren't funny turning the day either as the following video may or may not prove*
Although i find Yucko funny due to the extreme bad jokes.
Surprised no one one punched him in the face or honked his nose :p

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I really like the Starship Troopers news network stuff and i wouldn't mind something similiar to this except we could have news drones buzzing around.

That "Would you like to know more?" part always gets me smiling or laughing dunno why.
this could be sent to people's phones/emails if they subscribe em8er news alerting of possible new threats
or whatever news it could be!