Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
1627125001944.jpeg
A fox like rhino

Does the horn glow?

What other colours will there be?

Can you carry this pet in your backpack as a pilot or even inside the mek?

What does it sound like part rhino part fox?

How many pets could there be?

Is this the pet's adult maturity stage, if not does it have evolve stages to change just for looks?

The Surprising Genius of 3D Printed Rockets

I was skeptical about the time it took and about the integrity of the finished product. But...

10:08-12:08 Printed alloys are not only stronger than traditionally created ones, but 3D-printing can enable the creation of shapes and forms that would otherwise be nigh or completely impossible. And in the case of rockets, it's a lot faster. The printer may appear to be working agonizingly slowly, but apparently it's much faster than assembling and welding it together piece by piece. This could develop into something truly remarkable.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Cowgirls fan? Oooooh say it ain't so, Wyntyr!
At that time I was a Cowboy fan. Now I'm a Jacksonville fan (from franchise start). Love the Steel Curtain btw. I don't watch much NFL though. Typically I watch College ball when I get the chance.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
At that time I was a Cowboy fan. Now I'm a Jacksonville fan (from franchise start). Love the Steel Curtain btw. I don't watch much NFL though. Typically I watch College ball when I get the chance.
NFL playstyle is a joke now and played by such whiny babies. (Bring on rugby thank you very much) but college is still quite enjoyable (except the ranking system....another pathetic joke)