• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
I want to be clear with everyone. This might be the last community game night for a while from me. You are community free to try and organize one any time.
Here is the poll for game night. Pick your two favorites!
I added Minecraft due to its age and the fact most people have them. In the event of Minecraft we will have a standard server on all weekend. Greylist.

Kouyioue

Aug 1, 2016
Probably not minecraft since it costs like 27 dollars last I heard. [haven't been on the minecraft website in like 5 years, so I could be YEARS wrong on the price. of course !]

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Alright then. Due to a 3 way tie I will be looking into options for each game. Because of this we are going to delay for one week. I don't know anything about servers or pricing for private servers for war thunder or robocraft.

Alright then. Due to a 3 way tie I will be looking into options for each game. Because of this we are going to delay for one week. I don't know anything about servers or pricing for private servers for war thunder or robocraft.
there are no private servers for robocraft. You can make platoons/parties with max 5 players. The game runs on the servers of FJ only

Status
Not open for further replies.