Anyone else worried about "SKILL MATTERS" prominently displayed on the website?

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
Like many grumpy old men, my days of having any skill are long gone. Reactions, stamina and coolness are all out the window.

Therefore, in order to help people in my boat, can we be assured of the ability of my credit card to increase my abilities and put me in a position where I can strut around the game world with an assured level of "skillz"?

I can’t think of anyone who would have a problem with nice paid for I-Win buttons.

The younger people wont feel hard done by as I frag all the mobs with AOE AT LEAST twice as large as theirs, after all, they still have the slow decline into geriatric ineptitude to look forward to and seeing old people still kicking arse gives them hope that old age isn’t as crap as they think it is (it is by the way)

Older people, like myself, would love the help that only cash can bring, as long as they can see the screen of course. Maybe there should be an option to output to hard copy as well as VGA?

Maybe a BOT option could be implemented, to allow proper control of your avatar? After all, moving the mouse continually gets hard work after a few minutes. Also, depending on the time of day, by the time your mouse reaches where its going, we have forgotten why it’s going there.

That’s all for now, many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2016
Lol, that is funny. And the whole time I was reading it I was like this a some good satire on the pay-to-win mindset. And than I thought about if this type of system was in a game how many devs would actually have this moment given how some devs only care about money.

Jul 26, 2016
Lol, that is funny. And the whole time I was reading it I was like this a some good satire on the pay-to-win mindset. And than I thought about if this type of system was in a game how many devs would actually have this moment given how some devs only care about money.

Sadly, There are phone games that do this. Exploiting the lazy...

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
What if he's not kidding? :eek:

Welllll I AM old, way to slow to "compete" with thems millennials and their reactions not yet slowed by time, with eyesight undulled by playing thousands of hours of Elite on a green screen CRT.

The wife did find some receipts for red beans once (which was really bad now i come to remember it, I think something about not being able to afford a holiday but able to spend the same amount on vaporware....)

But yeah, I'm mostly taking the micky

Last edited:

RaZoR

Death Reaper
Jul 26, 2016
Sorry to hear that Gordro. We're going to need good men back at the base. Gets pretty sweaty out there, fighting and killing all day, so we need top quality janitors. We need to eat, so the mess hall needs top quality ppl to run. The frames need to be cleaned and maintained. Some will not have port-a pots in them, so they can get a bit messy until they get upgraded. Need good men for that also......:D
Seriously, you'll be fine. A few wise words to help you along.
Old people should be heard but not seen. Young people should be seen, not heard.
Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.
Treasure the wisdom of old age. Learn from elder people and be wise.

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
The credit card omni frame. You're invincible for a certain time (10 dollar for 1 minute). You get 30% more exp, a rainbow colored sniper rifle, 2 half naked lady's in your HUD who cheer you on, a Skype Call with Mark and auto aim.

Seems Perfectly fine with me.
Is there some way I can trade the two half naked ladies in for one full naked one? Asking for a friend....

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
I'm a bit worried about the skype call my, having spent 20 minutes talking to some dev who didn't realise it was a video call he was involved in.

20 mins and none of the participants watching said anything...

Its true what they say, "Devs don't wear pants"

Also Lync is crap :p