Alternate means of supporting fundraisers?

Virion

Emberite
Aug 29, 2016
Hey there,

I'm a big fan of the core that Firefall had, and have been following Ember since I heard about it. A problem for me is that indiegogo (as well as most other fundraising sites) don't support any payment methods other than credit cards, which just so happens to be less commonly used in the Netherlands. While I'm obviously interested in helping out, that makes things harder.

I was wondering if there's any known alternative? I know some people that ran smaller fundraisers allowed paypal payments for example, but I understand that being hard to manage for bigger groups.

TLDR: no credit card because netherlands, what do?

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
PayPal is certainly allowed on our indiegogo campaign. Please try again my friend. We appreciate your support.

Virion

Emberite
Aug 29, 2016
PayPal is certainly allowed on our indiegogo campaign. Please try again my friend. We appreciate your support.
Ah man. Yeah I deserve a slap on the wrist for that one - it's surprisingly easy to glance over and miss. Must be that Indiegogo is one of the only ones that allows paypal then, or perhaps that's just a recent addition - hadn't seen it available on fundraisers before. Either way, awesome - I'll definitely look forward to the result and back them when I can :)