Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016

In the lore drop we learned about humanities initial contact with these dangerous and enigmatic enemies. Very little has been brought to light about them so far, but we do know they that call themselves the Tsihu. However the reaper teams that endure their constant attacks have a more colorful name for them. That name is....up to you!

Greetings fellow Reapers,
Welcome back to the glorious conclusion of our first community contest. The Alien Naming contest. Where your submissions and your votes decide what will be the official nick-name that the reaper teams call the Tsi-hu.

How did this contest work?
Round one was when the community submitted ideas for the name. We received over two hundred submissions. Round two was when community votes narrowed that number down to the thirty most popular names. Round three was when the community votes will narrowed the number down again to only ten finalists. From those ten, Grummz Himself has selected his favorite.

The top ten finalists are-
Blinkers - from Tominakc
Grievers - from MattHunX
Jumpers - from Nubilus
Morphers - from Fooni
Phasers - from t3hsquirr3l
Shapers - from Estender
Shifters - from Astro
Splicers - from Daynen
Voiders - from RaZoR
Warpers - from Quepieces

Note: In the event that two people suggested the same name the prize goes to whoever suggested it first.

Now, without further ado, here is the man himself to announce the grand prize winner!

" The amount of fan support for the game is what drives me to create it. Seeing so many great names has been inspiring, not to mention helpful. I'm very happy with the slang name "Shifters" for the Tsi-Hu. I think it reflects both their ability to shift through time as well as alter their form. Well done! "
- Grummz

Let's here it for Shifters and the Top ten!

The prizes for the winners!

The creators of the names that made it into the top ten will receive 8x10 signed color glossies of the new thumper vs Kaiju poster and 8x10 of the omniframe, thumper and Tsi-hu.

The creator of the name that Grummz selected at the end has won the grand prize. A 36x24 thumper vs Kaiju poster, and the Gatestrider reward level from the last campaign. If they already have it, they can gift it.

It's this big beautiful poster!

It's been a ride Reapers, but there is little time to rest. A new kind of contest is coming very soon.
- Ronyn

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
A F*CKING CONGRATSPLOSION TO THE WINNERS!
MEEBLYFEEBLYBEEBLYMUEEOWEEEOWEWWWWWWOOOOOOO

AND TO THE NON-WINNERS. NO F*CKING BADASS POINTS FOR YOU.
THAT'S RIGHT WUSSY. I'M STILL DISAPPOINTED THAT 'TISSUE' DIDN'T MADE IT ATLEAST TO THE TOP F*CKING 10.
BOO. UNBADASS. BOOOOOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.