Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
So now we're the aggressors :s I'd not be quite friendly if some guys are messing with my planet :)
So we will play the "Muricans" bringing "democracy" and "freedumb" and "pieces" to the natives. Cool. Can I play as a native instead please?
Hold on..who said the aliens we fight are indigenous to or even regular inhabitants of the planet we land on?
What do you say we wait and see what the basis of these alien/human encounters are before we start pointing fingers shall we?

TankHunter678

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
So we will play the "Muricans" bringing "democracy" and "freedumb" and "pieces" to the natives. Cool. Can I play as a native instead please?

Maybe not so much bringing freedom, maybe not so much democracy, but we are definitely bringing a healthy does of LIBERATION (of their planets resources!) and PROSPERITY (For our pocket books!).

Nakiato

Jul 26, 2016
As far as we've been told, the Reapers are the only playable faction. Ember is also only being balanced for PvE, not PvP.

This being said, I would kill for a second playable faction. I love to play the "bad guys" in games, personally.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
As far as we've been told, the Reapers are the only playable faction. Ember is also only being balanced for PvE, not PvP.

This being said, I would kill for a second playable faction. I love to play the "bad guys" in games, personally.
OOOOOOOOH YEAH
I can't even find a decent mmo where I can join the baddies :(

STUPID SAVE-THE-WORLD CLICHE
can look evil and act evil all I want
i can't even approach that super-duper-derp villain and punch him in the face "LET ME FUCKING JOIN YOU, PUSEY!"

ps: sorry for off topic

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
I mean... some of the original lure (some was removed) gave me the impression humanity was the agitator even if the chosen were villans. Firefall happened, we fought and killed eachother over CY (Crysite Wars), build a ship to go get more due to human nature...

and we opened up our neighbors door without asking... so they F***ed our sh*t up. Way i always looked at it.

Last edited:

Sandsnake

Deepscanner
Jul 28, 2016

Well, in this case, that's easy. Just play the faction coming to destroy other species' planets for resource acquisition purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.